Almost '22

Hi everyone!

It’s almost '22 and i thought it would be nice if we spoke about our stocks.
What I want to know is:
How many stocks do you own and why?
Which stock is the BEST stock ever, you own or you owned.
Do you like growth stocks or dividend stocks?
What are you goals in '22.

I start first! :slight_smile:

I own 23 stocks right now… I bought these stocks because i like them very much, but i know it is to many so i would love to sell them in '21 or '22. It is to much work for me so that’s the main reason why i would sell them.

I love Pepsico so i would say PEP. But if i’m lookin’ in to my stocks then Pfizer and Apple are the best ones i own. 44% and 42% is really good! Also these stocks are dividend + growth stocks. So i own both! :slight_smile: :grin:

I love both: I own more dividend stocks then growth stocks because i love to have an passive income each year.

My goal is to own in '22.

18 stocks
300 euro’s as dividend and make more money than i do now! :success_png: :success_png: :success_png: :success_png:

Peace! :snorlax_png: :success_png: :fcu_png:

7 Likes

I own a total of 17 stocks, no ETF’s. 3 out of the 17 are short term stocks (reopening/ buyout plays). Others I will try hold for the long term if no better opportunities appear. Some diversification is necesary to protect your porfolio. Too much diversification could hurt my potential gains.
Which stock is the BEST stock ever, you own or you owned?
So far Plug Power was my best performing stock (60%). My two favorite stocks are Kulicke and Soffa Industries and Daqo New Energy. I like their valuation and how the management is making decisions in harsh environments.
Good portfolios will probably have a mix of both. If the company is better at allocating their capital, I don’t expect them to pay out a dividend.
What are you goals in '22?
To reach a portfolio around the value of 20K euros with a dividend yield around 1.5%-2%.

3 Likes

Hello everybody. Already a merry Xmas and a happy 2022

ATM I own 18 stocks and 1 ETF I love to spread my wallet and I am looking different positions for different sectors and regions. I am looking to my buy 1 etf and around 4-5 stocks my vision is to have about 20-25 positions

My best stock owned was ArcelorMittal it raised about 40% but I sold is Shell +18%

I prefer dividend stocks cause they proved them self to be a profitable company. Less risky and better predictable. I really dislike unknown business cases which aren’t profitable my favorite stock is BASF they are doing so well and pay a very reasonable dividend

My goal is sustainable growth of my positions. Just build better positions and raise my yoy dividend to 200 euro’s or more

3 Likes

Very nice @Cornel it looks like a very good wallet to me which has a very strong core with great dividend!

2 Likes

Love the topic @Cornel ! :brown_heart:

At the moment I’m holding 12 stocks in my portfolio, my plan is to add more in 2022 because I think I can still use some nice companies with a strong moat.

I hope that the best stock ever is still to come and if it’s an ETF that I’m currently holding I’m totally fine with that.

I like both and when I’m looking at my current portfolio I see a mix.

What are your goals in '22.
Adding a couple of stocks to my portfolio and diversifying a bit more because now I’m holding a lot of companies that are active in China and the US. I also would love to earn some more dividends next year so yea we will see :smiley: :cool_doge_gif:

3 Likes

Ha great idea @Cornel,

Currently 13. Most of them are tech. Holding some airliners as well. Chips are needed and we gonna fly after this pandemic :innocent:.

It was ASML and ASMI but now is NVIDIA.

Prefer growth stocks. There’s no excitement in dividend stocks :laughing:.

What are your goals in '22.
More tourism stocks, and hopefully an all time account profit of 100% should be doable if we won’t go in lockdown again.

3 Likes

Nice :+1: hopefully you will make it happen with your goals!

1 Like

MERRY CHRISTMAS :snowman::christmas_tree:

Nice, i like your strategy! Hopefully you will make a €200 a year in 22.

2 Likes

Thanks @Fergus

Nice job! Hopefully we will al make it happen with the NEW stock so it can grow that much that we won’t have to go work anymore!

Let’s get rich! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

NICE :+1: I have NVIDIA also in my portfolio! I like them very much! We need them to make more chips, so why not Nvidia.

Big risk, big rewards isn’t it! :+1::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Nice one!

38 stocks and 2 ETF’s spread geographically as well as on a sector basis.
I want to see if I am able to get better returns than just using ETF’s by only buying companies when they are undervalued and trying to choose the best in class of each.

Well, I owned TESLA unfortunately before the split and when it was still at 230 or something, sold it on a whim. Afterwards it went up to where it is now (>_<)
Stocks that I still own: New Residential Investment Corp (179%), Lowe’s (148%) and Gladstone Land (139%).

Well, my portfolio is predominantly dividend stocks which have a history of growing their dividend over time and also showing price appreciation. I want a consistent monthly stream of income primarily and capital appreciation second.
I do have a few dedicated growth stocks that don’t pay dividend yet, but these are the exception for me.

Just growing the portfolio trying to find the best bargains.

4 Likes

WOW GREAT INVESTMENTS! :+1::+1::+1:

38 stocks wow, haha! Nice! Bummer about the Tesla stock! But I hope you make enough money to cover that all! :success_png:

Thanks for sharing this with us @JPeters !

1 Like

Yeah the portfolio has grown over the years, since I’m relying on buying pretty much only when companies are undervalued and want diversification, it means that I have a lot on the watch list but when I can purchase it is generally a relatively narrow window.

The initial COVID dip in march was a great time for me, that is when I also picked up that NRZ position.

Generally I have a “buy and hold” strategy unless the thesis of why I bought a stock changes materially, so the stock number will likely grow over time.

2 Likes

Sick! Good choice to invest for the long term. Good luck!

1 Like

Hi guys, good evening.

At the moment, 11, evenly distributed between shares and ETFs. A quarter NIO, another quarter Apple, and the rest blended in (see screenshot).

My dad always bought, kept, and traded shares, so I knew about this growing up. Selling off some of his shares helped us in our most trying times. It hurt him a lot, but it was either that or watch his family starve, so I’ve always known that buying shares is a good investment. Thanks dad!

Without a doubt, NIO! It has been good to me. I was introduced to this stock by a good friend of mine, and I thank the universe for him. I’ve made approximately €2500 in less than a year just from NIO alone. I bought my first Apple Shares with everything I made from NIO :slightly_smiling_face:

Honestly, I like both equally. It’s like having two kids. You might like one more, depending on the time of day, but you love both equally :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, I got €17 euro dividend from both AHOLD and Carrefour this year. That’s €34 in total. NIO, on the other hand, made me over 2K in half a year, so at this time of day… :sweat_smile:

To double my Apple stock! While I’m tempted to put everything I own in NIO, I like stability and peace of mind. I bought my first Apple Shares at $130/share, and today they’re worth $170! I wish I had more money to invest. I’m starting to think about selling off my camera equipment worth 25K to fund this. The only reason I haven’t is because I’ll only get half the value of the equipment if I do, and that sucks :disappointed:

I’d also like to get some PepsiCo & Microsoft, amongst others. There goes my vakantiegeld :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit
I took out the screenshot as asked, I didn’t know I was in breech of set rules. I also didn’t feel less secure showing it, no one has my contact details, and I’m happy with Bux-0’s security measures, etc.

The shares/stock/ETF I currently own include…

AHOLD
Apple
NIO
Carrefour
Post NL
Shell
S&P 500 Vanguard
S&P 500 iShares
Nasdaq 100
Developed Markets
Digitalisation iShares

Cheers.

3 Likes

Just WOW! Thanks for sharing @TheBigBlackGuy
The fact that your dad made some good money of it and he traded all of that so that you guys can get something to eat is the greatest story I have heard, by far!

Sounds great!

I love apple too! They are such a good company and they do a lot of share buybacks. I own only 2 apple stocks. Because I bought them when they were 123 and now they are $170 ore above … so that is the main reason why I don’t buy anymore… maybe when they dip I will buy definitely more of it!

Nio sounds great but I don’t know what they will do in the next 5 or 10 years.

Your portfolio is :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. One moment it was 140, then I looked again and it was 170! :scream::scream::scream:

On one hand it’d be ‘good’ if they dip, but on the other hand you want your investment to grow :sweat_smile:

Thanks for your response :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Let it dip so we can buy some more, how amazing would that be?!

2 Likes

Very nice read but be careful, one can count the share numbers and with the price figure out the worth of your portfolio, I don’t know if BUX likes that on here.

Perhaps just write out what you own instead.

3 Likes