Apple Inc. (AAPL)

Company information
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in designs, manufactures, smartphones, personal computers, tablets, wearables, and accessories worldwide. Apple Inc. was founded in 1977 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak & Ronald Wayne and is ​headquartered in Cupertino, California.

Apple also offers accessories comprising AirPods, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Beats products, HomePod, iPod touch, and other Apple-branded and third-party accessories.

They provide AppleCare support services, cloud services and allows customers to discover and download applications and digital content, such as books, music, video, games, and podcasts in their App Store.

In addition, Apple offers various services, such as Apple Arcade, a game subscription service, and Apple Music which offers users a curated listening experience with on-demand radio stations.

Apple is also offering Apple News+, a subscription news and magazine service and they also are also having an Apple TV+ which offers exclusive original content. Regarding payments, Apple gives their customers the possibility to pay with their Apple Card and use Apple Pay, a cashless payment service.

What can we share and discuss on this topic?

• News
  • Quarterly and annual figures
  • Management interviews
  • Analyst reports and price targets
  • Market developments regarding the company
2 Likes

Apple AAPL

Strong stable company in my opinion, growing their ecosystem over and over again.

If we look at the p/e ratio of apple we can see it’s a bit overpriced like the rest of the large cap s&p 500. P/e of 32. Forward p/e 27. A p/e ratio below 20 is considered good. Big growth companies can have higher p/e ratios.

We have a dividend of 0,60%. Which they increased over the past 8years. This dividend is very good because it’s still a growing company. Their dividend is affordable too.

Profit margin of 23% is really good.

Quarterly revenue growth (yoy) 53%
Quarterly earnings growth (yoy) 110%

Still growing fast, we will see if they can keep up with this.

Income for continuing operations increasing.

They are buying back their own shares. Which means our shares are getting worth more.

Current assets> current liabilities they can pay off all their bills.

Free cash flow increasing big time. Free cash flow (FCF) represents the cash available for the company to repay creditors or pay dividends and interest to investors.

Buy in the dip seems always good with this company. Keep an eye on their next earnings if they can keep up with the growth.

Disclaimer: I’m not a financial advisor. Buying or selling a stock is your own responsibility. I do own shares of Apple.

3 Likes

Can’t agree more @Frisoke, perfect summary of apple. It is a pricey, that’s why I don’t own it anymore l. But I really do see the case here. For stable stock and a very nice stock for the core of your wallet

1 Like

Pretty nice Apple analysis @Frisoke :clap:t5: Apple has been very bullish these last couple of weeks. I will keep an eye on their earnings for sure next week and share it on this topic of course :smiley:

In September we can expect new products as usual and today they announced that they will release new AirPods as well.

I also found this interesting article about this bullish scenario :smiley:

1 Like

Short Summary

• Apple’s product lines grew over 12% on an annual basis.
  • iPhone sales increased nearly 50% on an annual basis.
  • Apple’s sales were up 36% from the June quarter last year.
  • Apple declared a dividend of $0.22 per share of stock.
  • Apple now has 700 million paid subscribers.
  • The chips are still in short supply.

Breakdown of revenue by product category (fiscal Q3 2021)

• $39.57 billion: iPhone (Up 49.7% YOY)
  • $8.24 billion: Mac (Up 16.38% YOY)
  • $7.37 billion: iPad (Up 12% YOY)
  • $8.78 billion: Wearables, Home, and Accessories (Up 36.12% YOY)
  • $17.49 billion: Services (32.90% YOY)
1 Like