Avantium (AVTX)

I would like to add Avantium. It is a Biotech player in the Chemical sector. It is busy to make 100% renewable plastics for bottle etc. They already have customers like Coca Cola. The only thing is: the product is not done yet but It the signals are really good. It is also a spin off from shell long time ago. As a Dutch broker I would like to see some potential Dutch pride listed on BUX

3 Likes

Hi @DaveyV19, thanks for the nice request! Check the BUX Zero app :smirk:

2 Likes

Thanks, was my request a while ago per chat.
Do you have a mechanism to inform us of new stocks added, wasn’t aware that it was added now.

3 Likes

Nice @EBK! I will keep track together with our Operations Team of all the stock requests that are coming in through our BUX Community Forum.

Normally I try to have a final answer from the Ops Team within 24 hours if we can add the requested stock to the BUX Zero app or not. Otherwise, I’ll come back later to the request(s) again when I have received new updates from the team.

So I would recommend doing a stock request here on the BUX Community Forum :smiley:

1 Like

Hmmm. just requested volta Finance via the official route, via the search button in the app…

2 Likes

Yes, I see that Volta Finance was added by my colleagues to our stock wishlist but I couldn’t see who exactly requested it. If you make a stock request through our BUX Community Forum I can immediately see who requested it and return back to the specific topic in case I have any (new) updates :smiley:

1 Like