Big week for company earnings and economic results

Morning all. This week there is quite some news coming from the FED and the big boys in tech, keep your eyes open and prepare for possible choppy waters.

Taken from this weeks BUX Breakdown:

3 Likes

The FED preparing for sharing the numbers on Thursday. The GDP numbers will likely show that the US is officially in a recession, but now they seem to be moving the goal posts on how they define a ‘recession’.

2 Likes

@Fergus and @BenedettaBUX will be missed​:broken_heart: unfortunately the forum will die…. And this unpersonalised topics feel cold…. BUX should change this behaviour and work harder on customer experience… they can Ofcourse bring back the persons mentioned above :stuck_out_tongue:our favorite community hosts.

I think @Cornel @yohhst @Frisoke @Cobalt can relate

3 Likes

@DaveyV19 Thanks for sharing your honest feedback, the topic is something I’m personally following and I thought others may also be interested. Indeed Fergus and Benedetta did a great job in getting the community to this point, but I really hope that you continue to see an active community where more BUX employees are contributing and sharing their insights into what BUX is up to.

2 Likes

:pleading_face::broken_heart::cry:

1 Like

Let’s hope so! BUX lost some credits but maybe you will surprise us. Proof us wrong

3 Likes

Them leaving does suck, also Stevan from BUX broadcast and Bulls & Bears is gone suddenly.

Without input from the company the forum will indeed go down sooner or later. If you see the amount of messages per month right now it is quite sad to be honest.

From employees i heard “BUX changed their vision” , with this Fergus and Bennie are gone now. But can i ask for an honest answer from BUX on this question:

What is the vision from BUX in regards to community (building) for the future with these amazing people being kicked out??

All crypto users use Telegram and talking to them, this community forum does not have their attention at this moment, because more active places exist and are being used.

So i hope to hear clear vision for the future.

1 Like

Hey @Cobalt Cobalt I appreciate your opinion and concern here. It has indeed been a bit of a change over time for some of the old BUX crew moving on, but it also gives opportunities to the next generation.

The community has not been forgotten though, I can assure you of that. In the not too distant future we’ll be working on a more structured plan for social and community, and up until then we have several employees committed to the community and bringing a fresh lease of life.

As you know the macro conditions have also contributed to quieter times around the investing world so far in 2022, people not feeling comfortable stepping in or have portfolios in the red and this then also has a knock on to people not interacting and chatting about their investing activities. We’re here to do our best, and it’s great to see some really active people in the community.

1 Like

@Nige I have a question about everyone who is on the forum right now, who works at bux zero. Why are you guys now at this moment active, but the last year I saw nobody except for @Fergus @BenedettaBUX .

Communication is the key to build an amazing forum, but you guys didn’t. imo

Enjoy your weekend

Hello Nige, i think popular stocks should have their own topics. This will help with the interaction a lot. Besides that, could you share future plans?

For me, it seems that the fast growth of BUX became a serious problem.
A change of direction isn’t strange, but for us users it can be. Especially since BUX is new. We want our portfolio to be secure as well. If not I’ll go to deGIRO.

1 Like

Or maybe 212.

Hey Cornel, previously Fergus was fully responsible for the community. Now, as I mentioned we have several people involved. Good weekend to you too!

1 Like

Hey @TripleD thats a good point about popular stocks having their own topic, I think I saw this suggested previously. I’ll pick this up with the team and see what the general feeling is. Out of interest, what do you personally see as popular stocks?

1 Like

BUX probably has data about popular stocks by its users.

I would start with 50-100 topics.
But for sure all stocks in our AEX.

1 Like

Yes we’ll have that data. Thanks for flagging this request @TripleD - Let us discuss internally, as I want to make sure we don’t clutter the community with overkill of topics. Have a good day :facepunch:

2 Likes