Bitcoin technical analysis

What do y’all think… will we have a reversal soon? Have you sold and are you waiting for a cheaper price? Or are you like me and have you invested all your money waiting for a bounce? :grin:

bullish divergence

1 Like

Timing the market is not worth the effort imho - I HODL DCA all the way, so I’m price insensitive, not bothered by short term price flux as I invest not to ever sell. My grandchildren will love me to death for it.

1 Like

I agree. I just look at charts for fun, but my strategy is the same as yours :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Zooming out, the RSI gives us a more complete picture. We’ll have an answer before July 21st.

We’re still good!

Obviously a lot of people make money by predicting tops and bottoms. It’s just not for me, because I don’t enjoy looking at charts when there is money on the line. I’m more of a value investor, so I look for projects and / or companies that I consider undervalued and invest in them for the long term. It’s more fun for me that way.

Now when it comes to the price of Bitcoin, I expect a climb towards a new all-time high in the coming month. Won’t be a straight line, but I do think the short-term bottom is in.

I was a bit optimistic about the time period, but an all-time high has been reached regardless :grin: the question is: what now? The answer: I have no idea. But there are two very popular predictions:

1. The current cycle will end with a price of around $300,000, followed by another bear market.
  2. This is the last cycle, and all we’ll have now is a price movement more similar to other assets.

I’m excited to see if one of those predictions is right.

4 Likes

Another popular scenario of course is Plan B’s S2F model. Also excited to see how long the price will continue to follow the model.

2 Likes

:troll_png: