Boost the Bux Facebook rating

So i just checked out the Bux Facebook page and noticed that there where not a lot of reviews. So if everyone leaves a (good👀) review on the Facebook page of Bux Zero, the appreciation will increase. There are now only 2 reviews and that could be better. So come on we can do this!

Unfortunately I could only find the option to leave a review in the facebook app and not on the website. So you have to look Zero up yourself and not from a direct link🤷🏻‍♂️ But if someone knows how to do a review on the site? Tell me.

And while you are doing this😏 we can also do better in the app/play store and on google. So show some love and leave a review.

8 Likes

In Addition to that, also leave a review in the app store where you can download it!

6 Likes

Nice topic @Kuike! I will leave a Google review as well :smiley:

6 Likes

ughh I dont want to see the name Facebook for a while… My Meta stock went down 25% in 1 day… :face_vomiting::scream: And people say crypto is volatile… xO

Just joking! :stuck_out_tongue: (Its still at a 0% loss from my purchase moment :sweat_smile:)

Maybe a deep dive into Meta’s Q4 is interesting for fellow buxers @Fergus :eyes:. Not often we see a top 10 market cap company dive by 25%.

5 Likes

I will post something too!

4 Likes

Don’t know meta that well, it is for sure a tank! don’t know how to value this kind of stuff

4 Likes

I like this one, let me discuss it with our content team :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Already done that too, but good that you say this💪🏻

4 Likes

tbh one of the key reasons they tanked (from what I read) is because its the first time in 18 years their monthly active users dropped (of Facebook).

After hearing that… I have to say I’m quite impressed to hear that they managed to grow for 18 years in a row on monthly active users! Didn’t know it was already that long! :sweat_smile:

Also Tiktok is taking away a massive market share in the social media space the last few years.

In the end, most social medias companies get valued the most in terms of active users / new users. I saw my Pinterest stock tank as well half a year ago, because they didn’t manage to get a lot of users (while their ‘money spend per customer’ went up by a lot).

Also, this Metaverse business costs a lot of money and there is not a lot of profit at the moment (I personally think the metaverse is overhyped, but hey, maybe I’m a boomer).

But I’m sure a bux deep dive could give us a nice overview (if they are interested)! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info! If you look at it like that, it is just incredible that they did this for 18 years straight! Amazing!

Don’t know how to think about meta, maybe top or a flop we shall see what Meta brings us!

4 Likes

Also, they struggle with targeted ads. Apple incorporated the option to not be tracked and users watch more ‘reels’ on Instagram, which prevented a lot of users from being targeted by Meta.

4 Likes

Will do it too! A fractional share for every good review, anyone? (JK, that’s tampering or fraud I guess)

4 Likes

Let’s go BUX!!

A free share or fractional is fine by me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

4 Likes

Upon major request, … :smiley: @Fergus ? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @jvpnox you mean Facebook? Because by Facebook there are only 4 recommendations ?

2 Likes

I couldn’t find de recommend/review tab on the browser but only in the app, so how did you do that?

2 Likes

Yes, Facebook… am I on a different page? I am looking at “Bux”

Edit: Ok I was looking at the wrong page, forget it. I feel horrible.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter mate, it can happen!

3 Likes

All is forgiven :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

hey @Kuike ! :blush: Just discovered this chat about the BUX Facebook ratings and it made me happy to see how supportive you are of BUX. :hugs:

It made me think of something else: BUX has recently joined Trustpilot, the OG website of all reviews. :fire:. If you click on our Trustpilot page, you’ll see it is rather empty and also in need of some BUX community love.

I think if some loyal, experienced BUX users can also leave a review on our Trustpilot page, it can show newbies all that there is to appreciate about BUX :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and hopefully make the BUX community grow to infinity and beyond!! :ringer_planet:

5 Likes