Boost the Bux Facebook rating

Will do it too! A fractional share for every good review, anyone? (JK, that’s tampering or fraud I guess)

4 Likes

Let’s go BUX!!

A free share or fractional is fine by me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

4 Likes

Upon major request, … :smiley: @Fergus ? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @jvpnox you mean Facebook? Because by Facebook there are only 4 recommendations ?

2 Likes

I couldn’t find de recommend/review tab on the browser but only in the app, so how did you do that?

2 Likes

Yes, Facebook… am I on a different page? I am looking at “Bux”

Edit: Ok I was looking at the wrong page, forget it. I feel horrible.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter mate, it can happen!

3 Likes

All is forgiven :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

hey @Kuike ! :blush: Just discovered this chat about the BUX Facebook ratings and it made me happy to see how supportive you are of BUX. :hugs:

It made me think of something else: BUX has recently joined Trustpilot, the OG website of all reviews. :fire:. If you click on our Trustpilot page, you’ll see it is rather empty and also in need of some BUX community love.

I think if some loyal, experienced BUX users can also leave a review on our Trustpilot page, it can show newbies all that there is to appreciate about BUX :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and hopefully make the BUX community grow to infinity and beyond!! :ringer_planet:

5 Likes

On it :fire::exploding_head:

5 Likes

Yes ofcourse I will do that👌🏻

And welcome to the forum💚

5 Likes

You should definitely put this message out in the Bux telegram. It has by far the most active group of people willing to help out and spread the Buxish word. :grin:

4 Likes

We will make it work!

2 Likes

I’ve just send a message in the telegram community group :ok_hand:t2::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Maybe check Linkedin. Recent workers kicked out are not leaving good reviews.

1 Like

Not a surprise, if you see how they’ve managed outside communication, then chances are inside isn’t a lot better. :sweat_smile:

But aside from that, we are kinda, already, sort of in a recession (I know its not officially yet, but lets be real here…) . So layoffs were bound to happen, especially in fintech.

1 Like

Definitely, I have never seen a company communicating so severely bad as this one.

1 Like

@fac_tony14 where can we see these reviews?

Check this link and scroll down

1 Like

Hey guys! Thank you all for your ideas and for boosting BUX Zero with your reviews, you are awesome! :fire: Thanks a lot @Kuike for starting this topic!

We also started not long time ago with the TrustPilot reviews and it would be great to have your help here one more time. If you have a moment, please leave a nice review of your experience with BUX Zero, I leave the link below this commment :muscle:
Just note that you either need an account or an account will be created once you leave the review. But don’t worry, only your first name will be displayed with the review. Thanks a lot in advance everyone!

Here’s the link: Rate BUX Zero

2 Likes