Bulls & Bears: BUX on TV! 📺

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

Starting this weekend, @Stevan will be present in an all new television program called Bulls & Bears. The show will be recorded on Fridays and will be aired on Saturday, Sunday and Monday on the Dutch channels RTL 7 and RTL Z.

And your question can be in it!

Each episode, @Stevan will answer a question from a BUX community member. And for the first episode the topic is: ETFs.

So drop your question about ETFs below, and it might get featured in this week’s episode of Bulls & Bears :smiley:

First !

@Stevan with all these (new) ETF’s lately. I know how they work and an ETF contains multiple brands/companies and more, but! It is getting a bit cloudy everywhere and busy. I do not know where to look! How can you filter through ETF’s and their assets without having to analyze 50 of the same kind ??

3 Likes

@Stevan Which ETF stock do you like the most and why?

2 Likes

Why is BUX better than other brokers? And how are they keeping up the pace @Stevan

2 Likes

@Stevan what market has more potential crypto or stocks. And what is your favorite market and your strategy

3 Likes

Maybe a crypto ETF! :eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe a weird question but i am someone who does own a TV but does not have a provider to watch channels, just Netflix and things. For those like me not able to watch this program on the normal time and dates… where can we watch it ? Like in an app or online…? I want to see @Stevan at work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A lot of people would like to see that Cobalt :wink:

I assume the show will also be available online. I’m having an interview with RTL this afternoon, so will probably be able to tell you more on where to find this new show.

3 Likes

Good luck and enjoy! Also you need to be active on the forum more :stuck_out_tongue: 4 months is a crazy long time xD

Keep us posted :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahah I fully agree, we need @Stevan on the forum!! :brown_heart:

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: Haven’t been showing you a lot of love lately Fergus. Will be more present from now on :smiley:

3 Likes

Here you go @Cobalt (and everyone else here that understands Dutch). Episode 1 of Bulls & Bears is out now and you can watch my part here.

Let me know what you think and don’t forget to hit that like button on YouTube. In the next episode I’ll be talking about dividends.

3 Likes

Goed werk geleverd @Stevan ga zo door!

3 Likes

Looked great! Shared it with some people on Whatsapp aswell. The content was something i already knew about but it amazing nonetheless, keep it coming.

Also, are you able to fit everything in your schedule? Bulls and your own channel is quite a lot at the same time :smiley:

4 Likes