BUX $80 million funding round!

Hi everyone,

We are very excited to announce our $80 million funding round led by top-tier investors Prosus Ventures and Tencent with participation from ABN AMRO Ventures, Citius, Endeit Capital, and Optiver as new investors.

Our mission is to become the number one neo-broker in Europe and this funding will help us accomplish this mission. The investment will be used to further accelerate our roll-out of commission-free investing across Europe!

Read about it on Techcrunch:

Read our press release:

Read about in on Bloomberg:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-22/prosus-tencent-invest-80-million-in-european-online-broker-bux?sref=vxSzPUyO

Many more exciting things are coming up, so please stay tuned and let us know what you think about the news :smiley:

11 Likes

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing Fergus :rocket:

4 Likes

Can I ask why these funding rounds are not opened up to us like it was in the past? Why are you not giving clients/users an opportunity to invest in BUX?

Sadly I wasn’t able to invest the first time around when asked but I’d love to actually get a chance to invest again now.

2 Likes

Hi @JPeters,

Jens here, Chief of Staff at BUX. Thank you for your comment and interest in investing in BUX.

This funding round was aimed at bringing venture capital investors onboard. We might be looking at doing another crowdfunding round in the future, we’ll make sure to announce it via our channels and on the forum so you and other clients also have the chance to participate.

Again, from everyone here at BUX: Thank you all for joining us on this exciting ride, we are working hard to improve our products daily and take all feedback and considerations seriously. We are excited to have such an active community with us.

Best,
Jens

1 Like

@jensBUX, Thank you for taking the time to answer.

The time you offered users/clients the ability to invest was on the back of a venture capital investment round also, in that respect I fail to see why this can’t be repeated?

From the Seedrs text:
"We’re now carrying out a crowdfunding round on the back of this institutional round. "

Cheers,

I would suggest to buy some more BUX tokens maybe?! (no financial advise)

1 Like

20210419_194022

1 Like

I agree. It’s a pity!