BUX Broadcast is back! 🙌🏽

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

In September BUX Broadcast is back! @Stevan will be sharing market news and insights. But there will also be a few new elements.

What can you expect in season 3? :smirk:

• Guests! BUX Broadcast is no longer a one-man show but will be hosting interesting guests from the world of investing. One of the first guests on the show is Martijn Rozemuller, Head of Europe @ VanEck.
  • Want to share your opinion? Let us know! There are open spots at the table for our community members.
  • Goodies and giveaways.
  • Market insights and updates.

You can find the latest BUX Broadcast videos on our BUX YouTube channel, please subscribe if you haven’t done it, and don’t forget to like our videos :+1:t4:

In the meantime, if you want to be in the show, or have any recommendations of what you like to see or want us to improve, please let us know in the comments below :smiley:

Cheers,
Fergus

6 Likes

Some more broadcasts about the crypto space are always welcome! I’m sure you expected this recommendation :smirk:, As crypto fans can be somewhat… Enthusiast… :sweat_smile: (I see its also the best preforming one in the last year in terms of views on youtube! ^^)

3 Likes

What about a BUX Cryptocast? @Joachim-BUX is all over the Crypto space😉 and I’m sure can’t wait to get in front of a camera to do some YouTube marketing.
200w

3 Likes

Very good news!

1 Like

Who knows!?

3 Likes

@Joachim-BUX the community is ready for the JShow.

would it be available in English?

Dutch only for now

1 Like

It’s awesome to have this content created in Dutch, thumbs up! there is already a lot of info in English.

3 Likes