BUX Community Forum Update #1

Hey BUXsters :wave:t4:

Welcome to the first BUX Community Forum Update where we will discuss community news, present some highlights, share interesting stats, and highlight the giveaway that’s still going on! :grin:

It’s been a crazy 5 months since we went live with our BUX Community Forum. So we thought it would be a nice idea to share a little update with you guys about how our community is performing! :rocket:

First of all a big shout out to our most active BUX Community Forum members this last quarter. You guys have been doing a tremendous job of helping others on our BUX Community Forum and starting new topics! Keep it going :muscle:t4:

Top 10 BUX Community Forum contributors

1. @Cornel
  2. @Cobalt
  3. @Cashcow
  4. @DaveyV19
  5. @Jim
  6. @JPeters
  7. @Svenhaverbus
  8. @Kieran
  9. @Martin01
  10. @Frisoke

Some pretty cool stats about the performance of the BUX Community Forum page this last quarter.

:eyes: In June we had more than 72k page views!

:wave:t4: We also welcomed new BUX Community Forum members from Ireland!

:chart_with_upwards_trend: The highest trending search terms were: Dividend, Capybara and ETF

:pray:t4: 53 BUX Community members reached Trust Level 2 so far!

:brown_heart: We have shared 3,5k likes since the start, let’s keep spreading the love!

But how do you reach Trust Level 2?

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

And what can you do with Trust Level 2?

• Use the “Invite others to this topic” button for one-click onboarding of new users to participate in topics
  • Invite outside users to PMs making a group PM
  • Daily like and edit limits increased by 1.5x
  • Edit their posts for up to 30 days after posting

We also had some BUX Community members bringing in new people to our community and links they have shared. Amazing job guys, let’s keep using word of mouth and share this wonderful online BUX community! :pray:t4:

The top 5 BUX top referrers last quarter were

1. @Rene1
  2. @Kieran
  3. @Fuzzybear
  4. @RichA1090
  5. @Shantanu

Here are some trending topics :signal_strength:
BUX Commercial Behind The Scenes (BTS)
Prosus PRX
Share your favorite investing book(s)! books
Buy/Sell of the day
We need your help for a report about investing! raised_hands:t4

And here you can find some more interesting community topics!
Improvements to the BUX Zero App
Introduce yourself to the community
How does BUX Zero work?

It’s giveaway time! :partying_face:

Like most of you already know, we are giving away some BUX merch :sunglasses: You guys have been amazing so far and in celebration of 1,5k members we reached on our BUX Community Forum, we wanted to give love back to our amazing BUX Community by giving away some BUX merch :brown_heart:

To enter the giveaway all you have to do is invite your friends to our BUX Community Forum. Members who referred the most new members to our BUX Community Forum with their personal referral code will win some BUX Merch! :smirk:

The giveaway ends on August 23rd. The winners will be announced in our bi-weekly Newsflash on September 3rd.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Suggestions

This was our first BUX Community Update on our forum. What would you like to see in the next update? More stats? More BUX related stuff?

Please let us know in the comments :brown_heart:

Are you ready to win some BUX merch?

• Hell yesss!!!
  • Send it to me
  • I prefer the clothes I’m wearing now

0 voters

5 Likes

I am happy to be here in this community. If someone needs some help, don’t hesitate… tag me if you want some information! I’ll help you with everything! ( If I am capable of that topic or question! :+1::sweat_smile::joy:)

3 Likes

Everything is okay, until you realize that @Kieran hasn’t posted a meme since Jun 29. You cant let us wait that long!! :frowning:

Also congrats to the Bux team on the 72k page views! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Keep an eye out. Something coming soon. Maybe a collaboration with @Krypto-Kai and @SebastiaanLichter.

3 Likes