BUX Crypto Newsletter #38

Hi,

We’re bringing you the thirty-eighth newsletter of BUX Crypto.

These past weeks we’ve seen Bitcoin struggling around $43.000 after a drop to around $40.000 dragging a lot of altcoins down even further. However, the struggling crypto markets will not dampen our excitement after the succesful release of Crypto in BUX Zero! That’s why we want to give a BIG BIG shout out to everyone who worked on this in the past months! Thanks for all the hard work that you’ve put into this so far, it’s a massive milestone for the new year and it means we’re ready for a new chapter of growth at BUX! :heart::muscle:

If you want to tune in to BUX Crypto on a daily basis, come chat with us in our Telegram community channel.

What we’ve worked on in the last weeks:

• :fire: BUX Zero Integration launch! :fire: After months of hard work, we’re very proud to announce that Crypto is finally available in BUX Zero! This means that BUX Zero, as one of the first providers in Europe, now offers Stocks, ETFs and Crypto all from one app! The roll out was done gradually in the past week and as of this week, every BUX Zero user must have full access to crypto trading. For now, if you are a BUX Crypto user and want to make use of the BUX Zero app, you must create a new account at BUX Zero in order to trade stocks, ETFs and crypto. However, our goal is to merge everything in the future, creating an even more seamless experience.

Read the official press release here

• Listing two new assets: Internet Computer (ICP), and Sushi Swap (SUSHI) can now be traded directly with Euro and Bitcoin! :tada:

• BUX Token Bridge: We are excited to announce that, next to bridging the BUX token from Binance Smart Chain to Ethereum, you are also able to bridge BUX tokens to the :small_red_triangle: Avalanche chain! :small_red_triangle:

• Utility improvements. Currently, the main utility of the BUX Token is that it gives users the option to trade with 0% commissions (100% discount) when users hold 1,000 BUX tokens or more in their portfolio. In the next iteration we want to create a more advanced token model that offers a broader range of incentives for our platform users. A more detailed update about this feature will be shared this month.

• Crypto deposits: In the past weeks, our team needed to put full focus on the BUX Zero integration, delaying the release of the crypto deposits a bit.

• Crypto registrations. We are applying for multiple crypto provider registrations in other EU jurisdictions.

Also in the coming weeks we will work on updating our product roadmap for the new year. Keep your eyes peeled on our channels to catch the latest updates and developments.

BUX Crypto wants you! :sunglasses:

We’re happy to say that we’ve been able to fill several of our open positions but we’re not there yet and can use your help!

In order to accelerate all our plans for development this year, we are looking to hire new developers and fill other positions. So, if you are interested or know someone who might be interested to join our team, feel free to check out the open positions:

Let me know if you have any further questions in our Telegram community channel or follow us on Twitter.

Cheers from Amsterdam,

Kai Bennink
Head of Strategy

8 Likes

No mention of Limit orders… :unamused:

Ah well, I’m happy that the utility plan update is still planned for this month! :grin: Lets just pray it wont take a year to implement the first iteration of the utility plan. :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

O god no please not., that would be way to long. I think it will be soon

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Kuike ! :pray:t4:

@Cobalt there you go :wink:

5 Likes

Aight!! Also can you specify end of the month more…? I suspect with next week being the end of january the update will be there next weekish right…? I just bought about 2k on tokens :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

We (The telegram group) also do not know more than this. But soon we know😜

2 Likes