BUX Crypto Newsletter #43

Coming soon. Between now and when it arrives

Soon is now :point_down:t2:

BUX Crypto Newsletter #43

Hi,

We’re bringing you the forty-third newsletter of BUX Crypto!

What happened in the markets?

Bitcoin has been moving sideways in a bearish market around $40.000 the past few weeks. However, some Bitcoin maximalists like Plan B think that we first need to see Bitcoin hitting $100.000 before entering a real bear market.

The best performing altcoins of last week are Terra (+17.5%), ApeCoin (+19.3%) and Pancakeswap (+16.7%).

In the traditional markets, US stocks opened lower on Friday after Fed Chair Jerome Powell prepared investors for biggest interest rate hikes ahead. “I would say 50 basis points will be on the table for the May meeting,” Powell said at an IMF debate on Thursday. Meanwhile, first-quarter results of many US listed companies continue to beat revenue and profit estimates.

If you want to tune in to BUX Crypto on a daily basis, come chat with us in our Telegram community channel or follow our Twitter account.

What we’ve worked on in the last weeks:

• Roadmap & Utility model: The roadmap and utility details are almost finalised. When completed, a blog post outlining our plans for this and the coming quarters will be made available. Even though we are running into a delay with the publication of our roadmap for 2022 we can share that the development for one of the new utilities in BUX Zero already started this month. Please bear with us while we finalise the last open points of our 2022 roadmap.

• New exchange integration: This year we are continuing our efforts to list more crypto assets on our platform and in BUX Zero. Therefore, we started with a new exchange integration this month to broaden our offering and accessing more liquidity in the market.

• Monthly AMA: This month we had our third AMA on friday the 22nd of April. Thanks for all the interesting questions for our Head of Technology Zowie Langdon! The next AMA will take place on Monday 23rd of May, with our Head of Product Sebastiaan Lichter and myself. Check out our Telegram channels to read through the previous AMA answers and make sure to join the upcoming AMA on the 23rd!

• BUX Zero Country Expansion: The application in France is submitted and we’ll inform you when we have more concrete information about our launch. Meanwhile we’re preparing for the application in Italy as well. Also, we are currently finalising the country-roll out for other European countries. These will be aligned with the country-roll out roadmap of BUX Zero.

BUX Crypto wants you! :sunglasses:

We’re happy to say that we’ve been able to fill several of our open positions but we’re not there yet and can use your help!

In order to accelerate all our plans for development this year, we are looking to hire new developers and fill other positions. So, if you are interested or know someone who might be interested to join our team, feel free to check out all BUX’s open positions here!

Let me know if you have any further questions in our Telegram community channel, follow us on Twitter or follow our Telegram Announcement channel for the latest updates!

Cheers from Amsterdam,

Kai Bennink
Head of Strategy

6 Likes

Badass move m8, being there before the team to show your will and to let the team know to hurry up xD

3 Likes

I think it will come s… :eyes:

3 Likes

Hmmm I expected it yesterday… But for now the text will do still fine

3 Likes