BUX minigame idea pitch

Dear and fellow BUX community members,

Sometimes you have an idea which is just crazy but might actually be fun, you miss the shots you don’t right?

I have a new idea for a minigame, which can be (just as bux broadcast) a weekly event that will be updated.

Everyone knows Kahoot right now, or at least most of you do. How about BUX has a mini type of Kahoot every week with 10 questions about stocks and its companies. With multiple choice answers. Such as:" What is dividend - 4 options " or " Which year was Coca cola founded? -4 options".

Each week something new and something fun! To add a bit of fun to the app, apart from only staring at your portfolio the entire day. Or maybe here in the community aswell.

What is it’s purpose?

1. Grow your knowledge on stocks and companies.
  2. Get competitive/fun and see who has an all-time high average (look at it like a scoreboard where your community name is visible with your score, like 8 out of 10 or 800 points).
  3. Apart from fun, you can share a fun little detail at a family BBQ which no one knows.

Last crazy idea:
Instead of Beatboxing we call ik Beat-Bux’ing.

Let me know what you think, especially the moderators from BUX. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Hey Cobalt!

This is so cool! I am in;)

Greets :fire:

Jasmijn

1 Like

@Krypto-Kai i think this was in the wrong category but what do you think? I might even be able to do this as a small project since it is not a lot of work. I would like your and the product teams opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Love it! This actually sounds like a good idea to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again for this cool idea Cobalt. Check your inbox, you’ve got mail.

3 Likes

I saw the mail! Let me know about the process, also you can contact me with any problen you might need a second opinion on!

I am creative in many ways!

Sounds awesome, I’m in!

1 Like

Sounds cool @Cobalt! Thanks for sharing this suggestion. Are we working on something like this @Stevan ? :slight_smile:

Good educational fun! As a teacher, would love to learn this way…

1 Like