Welcome to October, so far it has started very rainy in Amsterdam and it looks like typical autumn is in full swing. But hey we got our bi-weekly BUX Newsflash today. Take a seat, grab a coffee, and put on your reading glasses because our bi-weekly BUX Newsflash is about to start!
- Our superstar @stevan had a convo with CEO VanEck Europe Martijn Rozemuller where they talked about ETFs, feel free to check it out here
- We added a new feature to our app called Magazine! Here you will find our inhouse content which will help you to make better investing decisions, inspiring and discover new opportunities
- You can now vote for BUX as Best Broker 2021 in the yearly Cashcow awards, please vote for us if you haven’t done it!
- Twitter is going to integrate Bitcoin and has launched a Bitcoin tipping system! Users can now send Bitcoin micropayments to their favorite content creators via the web app, iOS app, and soon also Android apps
- We listed two new assets Filecoin (FIL) and USD Coin (USCD)! They can now be traded directly with Euro or Bitcoin!
- Regarding the Token Bridge. The initial tests have been completed and currently, the complete system will undergo a third-party security audit. The bridge will be launched on the 15th of October or sooner, so stay tuned
- BUX was mentioned in an article by MT/Sprout about Dutch companies that have a chance to become a unicorn
- @Yorick will be speaking during The Next Web Conference today where he will talk about crypto securities: Making the disruption of capital markets a reality
- Our Content Lead Angelika talked with the Irish Tech News where she talked about the importance of technology investing for women, you should check it out here
This was it, for now, make sure to enjoy your weekend and we see each other in two weeks!
- Let me talk to animals!!
- All foreign languages, no doubt
- Idk, I like animals but atm I only speak 1 language