BUX Newsflash - 01.10.2021 πŸ”¦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

Welcome to October, so far it has started very rainy in Amsterdam and it looks like typical autumn is in full swing. But hey we got our bi-weekly BUX Newsflash today. Take a seat, grab a coffee, and put on your reading glasses because our bi-weekly BUX Newsflash is about to start! :boom:

So, what news do we have regarding BUX Zero?

• Our superstar @stevan had a convo with CEO VanEck Europe Martijn Rozemuller where they talked about ETFs, feel free to check it out here :right_anger_bubble:
  • We added a new feature to our app called Magazine! Here you will find our inhouse content which will help you to make better investing decisions, inspiring and discover new opportunities :notebook:
  • You can now vote for BUX as Best Broker 2021 in the yearly Cashcow awards, please vote for us if you haven’t done it! :trophy:

And what BUX Crypto highlights do we have?

• Twitter is going to integrate Bitcoin and has launched a Bitcoin tipping system! Users can now send Bitcoin micropayments to their favorite content creators via the web app, iOS app, and soon also Android apps :handshake:
  • We listed two new assets Filecoin (FIL) and USD Coin (USCD)! They can now be traded directly with Euro or Bitcoin! :dvd:
  • Regarding the Token Bridge. The initial tests have been completed and currently, the complete system will undergo a third-party security audit. The bridge will be launched on the 15th of October or sooner, so stay tuned :bridge_at_night:

BUX in the media

• BUX was mentioned in an article by MT/Sprout about Dutch companies that have a chance to become a unicorn :unicorn:
  • @Yorick will be speaking during The Next Web Conference today where he will talk about crypto securities: Making the disruption of capital markets a reality :cowboy_hat_face:
  • Our Content Lead Angelika talked with the Irish Tech News where she talked about the importance of technology investing for women, you should check it out here :woman:t4:

This was it, for now, make sure to enjoy your weekend and we see each other in two weeks! :wave:t4:

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages? :thinking:

• Let me talk to animals!! :tiger:
  • All foreign languages, no doubt :globe_with_meridians:
  • Idk, I like animals but atm I only speak 1 language :man_shrugging:t4:

0 voters

3 Likes

Hey @Fergus ,

Thanks for all the information! I have a short question about the Token Bridge. Is the bridge there so that the token can be traded on Uniswap/Sushiswap, or does it hold any other benefits as well? (I’m not really knowledgeable about all the bridge stuff :sweat_smile:)

Also, does that mean the token can instantly be traded on those exchanges when the bridge is complete, or do you guys still need to apply / do stuff before it gets on Uniswap/Sushiswap?

2 Likes

Hi @Mixer!

I am Thom from BUX Crypto. Let me give you some insight on the Token Bridge. :slight_smile:

There are many benefits from having the BUX Token available as an ERC-20 Token. The biggest one is that the Ethereum chain is more decentralized than the Binance Smart Chain. So some people prefer to keep their token on the Ethereum chain instead of the Binance Smart Chain. So for trading I prefer the Binance Smart Chain because they have lower fees, but for safekeeping in cold storage, I prefer the Ethereum chain.

We are planning to list the token on the Ethereum decentralized exchanges after we release the bridge. I assume it will be simultaneously with the bridge or shortly after. The release date for the Bridge is the 15th of October. We are also planning to set something up similar to what we did with Pancakeswap.

If you have any further questions, just let me know!

4 Likes

Hey @Thom ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain it so clear! Really helpful!

I have one short follow up question, do I personally have to decide if I want my bux tokens to be ERC-20 or BSC, if I only use the Bux platform? Or is this decision only needed for people who store bux in β€˜their own wallet’ / use other exchanges.

2 Likes

This is only needed if you want to keep it on your personal wallet. The BUX that is held on BUX Crypto will be BEP-20 BUX.

2 Likes