BUX Newsflash - 03.06.2022 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

Good to see you all back and I really hope that guys are enjoying this sunny European weather so far. The markets have remained quite volatile the last few days, and prices went a bit up.

This week we saw Salesforce jump 17% after they announced their earnings and Amazon is prepping its stock split.

But hey we’ve got some more news, let’s dive into some BUX related news! :fire:

• Last week we released our Investment Plan with fractional US stocks and ETFs
    which is another great milestone for us! :call_me_hand:t4:
  • During our last BUX bi-weekly Newsflash I told you all that we had some new impressive BUX hires lining up. Last week we announced the arrival of our new head of Spain @AlvaroV, welcome to the BUX Team! :es:

• Yesterday we announced our new Chief Operating Officer, Niek van Rens! Niek worked for almost a decade for ABN AMRO Clearing, as Global Head of Innovation. You can read more about Niek in this post :newspaper:

• We shot a nice recruitment video which went live yesterday on our socials! A big shout out to our superstars @Stevan @Kamiel & @alidemarie for setting this all up :heart_eyes:

• @YorickBUX will be speaking at Money 20/20 at the RAI Amsterdam to talk about lessons challenger banks can learn from their predecessors. Also, a couple of BUX employees will be present (outside) next Tuesday during the event to do a little brand activation. Keep an eye out on our BUX Zero Instagram page for more info and BTS shots, because it’s going to be epic :crazy_face:

Crypto Headlines

• Bitcoin has been hovering around the 29k-28k range for the past few days :bitcoin_png:

• Chipotle will now accept cryptocurrency in US stores :burrito:

• Over 1.2 million Ethereum transactions failed in May :x:

• Over 9,500 people around the world were surveyed for Block’s 2022 Bitcoin report, which showed that more optimistic individuals possessed a greater self-reported knowledge level of the crypto :full_moon_with_face:

BUX in the media

• Our CEO @YorickBUX was invited to BNR their podcast Zakendoen to talk more about BUX, growth, and investing. Here’s the link to the episode :smirk:

• I amsterdam mentioned us in a nice article about BUX attending Money 20/20 their upcoming event! :money_with_wings:

So this is it. We have some exciting week(s) ahead with even more cool news, so stay tuned! :sunglasses: Ooh and feel free to reach out to us when you are looking to work in an innovative environment, where you’re able to implement new ideas and work together with a bright team of BUX enthusiasts! :star_struck:

See you all back within two weeks!

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather go on a backpacking holiday with your spouse or stay in an all inclusive resort by yourself? :thinking:

• Let me go backpacking with my loved one(s)! :heart_eyes_cat:
  • Nah, I’m good all by myself :+1:t4:
  • Idk, I prefer to stay in my own city/village :innocent:

0 voters

4 Likes

Backpacking for sure, spend a lot of time behind a computer so going outdoors is always welcome!

Congrats on the team expansion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My loved one hates backpacking, so she would tell me to go to the resort by myself :grin: it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make.

4 Likes