BUX Newsflash - 03.09.2021 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

Welcome back by another bi-weekly BUX Newsflash as usual. Great that you took the time to click on this topic and started reading.

We had another impressive two weeks ahead of us, and here’s what we have been working on, so let’s get started! :fire:

What do we have regarding BUX Zero?

• First of all, congratulations to @Cornel and @DaveyV19 you guys are the winners of our last giveaway! Please contact me so we can send out a box with some nice BUX Merch! :partying_face:
  • We’ve added Rize ETFs and new stocks! More exciting stocks and ETFs are about to be added very soon :sunglasses:
  • Our superstar @Stevan will come back for season 3 of the BUX Broadcast. He will also appear on national television for the new RTL tv-series Bears and Bulls :bear: :ox:

What do we have for crypto?

• Bitcoin keeps on going and has broken the $50,000 mark yesterday :rocket:
  • We added Cardano (ADA) and Solana (SOL) to BUX Crypto and can now be traded directly with Euro or Bitcoin :euro:
  • More crypto assets will be added to the platform very soon :smirk:

Belgian newspaper De Tijd used our data to write a very nice article about Belgian BUX Gen Z’ers and their investing behavior you can read it here.

So this is it for now :smiley: Enjoy your weekend, and I hope to see you back within two weeks!

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather walk away with 1.000 euro or flip a coin to see if you could win 5.000 euro? :thinking:

• I’ll take the 1k, secure the bag :moneybag:
  • Let me flip a coin! :yellow_circle:
  • Idk, I like both though :man_shrugging:t4:

0 voters

4 Likes

Thanks! Congratulations @DaveyV19 !

3 Likes

@Fergus can we have your email address?

1 Like

fergus.knies@getbux.com

2 Likes

OMG! That’s amazing. Maybe some nice cup😜 @Cornel congratzzz aswel! Enjoy our moment of fame😂 @Fergus thanks for this epic moment. And all of the BUX workers you are doing an amazing job lots of new things including etf’s and stocks and lots of other things. Keep on rollin! You are all amazing

4 Likes

Dat gaan we dan ook zeker doen!

2 Likes

We need a collage with people and their mugs :yum: now. Have a picture in the BUX office (or @Fergus office) to show the loyal people :smiley:

3 Likes

Absolutely! Go BUX Mugs

3 Likes