BUX Newsflash - 04.02.2022 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

I hope that everyone is and is enjoying earnings season so far. February has just started and the markets have already shown quite some movements.

Like always I’ll provide you with the latest BUX news (I knew you all were waiting for this post lol) before you start your weekend. So, have a seat, get yourself a cup of coffee and some snacks because it’s going to be :fire: again.

Where do we start? Well, here are some updates about BUX Zero I wanted to share with you

• First ever fractional MGM promo went live and we got some pretty nice feedback from you all :clap:t4:

• Our BUX Community is getting bigger which means we had to expand our PR team. A warm welcome to my Italian colleague @BenedettaBUX who’ve joined our BUX Family a couple of days ago :raised_hands:t4: She will be focussing a lot on our social channels and BUX Community! :bux_logo_black:

• Our team is already working on some new amazing projects for Q1. Thanks a lot, everyone for sharing your feedback. You guys are definitely going to see some improvements that have been suggested by our fantastic BUX Community :handshake:

• BUX will be back on national television again! Our superstar @stevan will be talking about stocks, ETFs, crypto, and everything you need to know about investing :tv:

What BUX Crypto updates do we have?

• The bitcoin price went below $37000 yesterday after breaching the $39000 level for the first time in two weeks :bitcoin_png:

• Formalising the roadmap for BUX Crypto in 2022 has started! It will contain components that we aim to build for both BUX Crypto and Zero :world_map:

• A more detailed update about the token model will be shared in early February :new:

• The team is currently applying for multiple crypto provider registrations in other EU jurisdictions :euro:

Once again shout out to @kuike for creating a topic about reviewing our BUX Facebook, Google, and app store page. I think we deserve a much higher rating, but hey that’s just me :tipping_hand_man:t4: We also started experimenting with creating some groups on the BUX Community Forum. Once you’ve joined a group you can add the group avatar to your profile picture (profile ⇒ preferences ⇒ flair).

Enjoy your weekend everyone!:pray:t4:

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather lose all of the money you’ve earned this year or lose all of the memories you’ve gained this year? :thinking:

• Here, take all my money brother! :money_mouth_face:
  • Nah, you can take all my 2022 memories :smiling_imp:
  • Idk, I haven’t made any memories and money in 2022 anyway :sweat_smile:

0 voters

7 Likes

Easy for most of us, we need to forget corona xD. Make memories with the money :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the introduction @Fergus , feel so blessed in working with such a strong and compact community! Really looking forward to meeting all of you guys, and as my colleague mentioned, our team is already working on some great projects :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Memories, you have a very limited time here on earth, losing any of that is not worth it.
Money can always be remade, the memories that really stick with you can’t.

5 Likes

But your memories are useless when you’re dead. And with money you can make new memories, for example, going on a holiday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smirk:

4 Likes

I doubt money can make my kid be born again though :wink:

I’m sticking with memories, sorry!

4 Likes

Okay okay :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I still go for the money because I had some very good trading days this year and no good memories made (yet):man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Well, in that case it makes sense to go for the money :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: