BUX Newsflash - 06.05.2022 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

Welcome back to another bi-weekly BUX Newsflash! I hope that you all are doing fine and that all our Dutch community members had an amazing Liberation Day! :free:

Despite the fact that the markets are currently not looking very bright it was like usual an interesting couple of weeks on the markets with Uber, Starbucks, and Shell reporting their Q1 results to The Federal Reserve increasing its benchmark interest rate by half a percentage point.

But the most important BUX news of today is that we’ve integrated the “solved” function on the BUX Community Forum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Community members who have started a certain topic can now click on the :white_check_mark: button under the latest topic post and let other BUX Community members know that their question is answered/the topic is solved.

Screenshot 2022-05-05 165150 1

All jokes aside, we have some cool BUX related updates that we wanted to share so make yourself comfortable and put your reading glasses on because it’s going to be juicy as always! Okay let’s gooo :fire:

What BUX highlights do we have? :rotating_light:

• A new BUX Zero app update is coming in which we fix a couple of bugs :hammer_and_wrench:

• Our heroes @natashakol & @Laaraal from Brand & Comms are working on a very cool project which will go live very very soon :sunglasses:

• We have a country launch coming up! Can you guess the country? Click here to get a sneak peek :eyes:

• New crypto assets are expected to be added in June :grin:

BUX in the media :camera_flash:

• In our last bi-weekly BUX Newsflash I shared a preview of BUX hiring a new team member that new hire turned out to be our new CMO @DanBUX! He was previously Delivery Hero their Vice President of Marketing.

• Investeerders mentioned us in their article where they stated that 1 in 5 of all crowdfunding investors are women :raised_hands:t4:

• Business Insider Nederland wrote a nice article about fractional investing and they couldn’t resist mentioning us :smirk:

Crypto Headlines :earth_americas:

• The price of Bitcoin climbed about 6% Wednesday after the Federal Reserve raised rates by half a point —the biggest hike in about 20 years — as expected :excuseme_gif:

• Binance is now listed as a registered digital asset service provider by French stock market watchdog AMF :fr:

• Good news is coming for all the BUX Fashionistas! Gucci has announced it will begin accepting cryptocurrency payments by the end of the month in five of its United States stores, with plans to extend the service to all of its 111 stores in North America :convenience_store:

• Argentina’s largest and second-largest private banks, Banco Galicia and Brubank, have announced that they will allow customers to make crypto purchases :money_with_wings:

So, enough news for today. I will be back with another bi-weekly BUX Update in two weeks and I already can’t wait to share some more exciting news with you all, stay tuned!

For now, enjoy your weekend and sunny European weather because the good thing is that summer is around the corner :sunny:

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early? :thinking:

• 20 minutes early, I’m always on time!
  • I’m always late anyway so 10 minutes late is fine
  • Idk, I prefer my own timing schedule

0 voters

8 Likes

It is time for the damn crypto roadmap @Fergus ! Come on! We are waiting!

8 Likes

Yesterday was a damn bloodbath. :sweat_smile: I’m one of those suckers that owns Etsy stock (which I have been considering selling for half a year now already) :scream:

My stocks have been way more volatile than my crypto in the last half year… :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

The roadmap has been released! BUX Crypto product roadmap 2022

6 Likes

Can I just say that it is a major letdown that it will only have 1 tier for now…

I was really hoping for atleast a 1k - 5k - 10k tier or something. :confused:

3 Likes

They made that decision so that they could release utility as soon as possible. Additional tiers will be added. It’s a pragmatic choice and I personally think it’s a good one. Releasing utility should be the priority, while subsequently improving it over time.

4 Likes

As we’ve talked about before, I still hope we’ll get a percentage-based tiers eventually. Excited to see what they come up with!

5 Likes

Let’s goo, thank you for sharing @dogafincan !

I will upload it on the BUX Community Forum as well :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Ye I just personally think this should’ve been a fundamental part of the roadmap / utility plan. And should even be of higher priority than Governance and Collaboration, or yield part.

for all I care about they give us a 10-20-30% discount on the spreads that are insanely high on Bux if you hold 1-5-10k… Tier’s are just way to important. It gives someone incentive to hold 10 times more, even if the rewards aren’t that much.

You don’t need a hyper complex tier system which takes years to build. Coin’s like Voyager and Binance are made to be easy even for a peanut brain like me.

4 Likes

They just needed a little encouragement

5 Likes

Being on time displays commitment and that you take appointments seriously.

Always being late reflects very badly on your professional character.

So 20 minutes early for me.

5 Likes

Edit: New crypto assets are expected to be added in June.

6 Likes

When new country launch @Fergus?

4 Likes

Hopefully soon!

3 Likes

The NEWSFLASH is from 27 days ago. Thought after the announcement it was going to be days…

3 Likes

Real soon!! @BenedettaBUX will start uploading more content on IG these upcoming days :star_struck:

5 Likes

guyssss it’s matter of days now :wink: So, be readyyyy

5 Likes

WE ARE READYYY !!! LET’S GOOOOOOO :snorlax_png:

5 Likes

È fantastico da ascoltare, perfetto e grazie!!:partying_face:

5 Likes