BUX Newsflash - 06.08.2021 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

How’s everyone doing? It’s me again writing the BUX Newsflash while I’m watching a recap of last night’s rhythmic gymnastics at the Tokyo Olympics, pretty impressive. It’s been another crazy two weeks for us and in this BUX Newsflash, we will tell you what we have been working on :hammer_and_wrench:

So, which BUX Zero updates can we share with you?

• Our BUX-founder @NickBortot-BUX appeared on the Dutch television program Op1 last week to give his take on the IPO of Robinhood, and the growing popularity of investing. You can check last night’s episode through our LinkedIn post :eyes:

• Last week we added a new stock, Robinhood! :new:

• Upcoming week we are going to start shooting more educational videos in English :film_projector:

And what do we have in the pipeline regarding BUX Crypto?

• Bitcoin is showing some growth after a period of decline, and broke 42K USD last weekend! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

• We listed three new crypto assets: Uniswap (UNI), Yearn.Finance (YFI) and highly requested memecoin: Dogecoin (DOGE)! :new:

• We’ve had very positive feedback from the community regarding the lew listings :right_anger_bubble: :+1:t4:

• ​We still have some cool open positions for BUX Crypto: Support Operations Engineer & Product Owner
    :tipping_hand_man:t4:

So this is it for now :slight_smile: I hope to see you back within two weeks! Please enjoy the sunny weather and don’t forget to :heart: this post!

Do you think that The Netherlands will finish in the top 10 during the Olympics? :thinking:

• Yes
  • No, I don’t think so
  • Idk, I’m more into reading quarterly earnings reports

0 voters

2 Likes

Love these newsflashes @Fergus. Keep 'em coming :+1:

1 Like

I’m especially excited about the upcoming educational videos in English. Can’t wait to see them.

1 Like

I keep you posted! We had some cool English speaking presenters stopping by our office lately, stay tuned @dogafincan :sunglasses:

1 Like