BUX Newsflash - 09.07.2021 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

It’s me again writing behind my desk from sunny Amsterdam (I know, it’s probably raining when you read this, but anyway). I hope that you guys are doing well and that you are going to have an amazing weekend :rocket:

So, what’s happening concerning BUX Zero?

• We added some cool new stocks Gevo, Roblox, OPKO Health, LTC Properties, DigitalOcean Holdings & Transocean. Go check them out in the app! :eyes:
  • Our BUX superstar @Stevan organized a giveaway in his latest BUX Broadcast video you can find the link here :star_struck:
  • We are also working on some bugs & improvements, thanks everyone for reporting them on our socials, Community Forum, and BUX Zero app. It really helps us improve our products! :hammer_and_wrench:

Okay, and what do we have for BUX Crypto?

• We are working on the Zero integration. By offering BUX Crypto in BUX Zero users will be able to create a uniquely diversified portfolio of all popular stocks, ETFs, and cryptos all from one app! :battery:
  • The first new asset listings are planned for mid of July. Stay tuned! :dvd:
  • We are looking to hire new developers and fill other positions! Feel free to check out the open positions: ​Support Operations Engineer, Backend Engineer & Product Owner :construction_worker_woman:t4:

In case you missed it, our Content Lead Angelika did a really cool interview with the German Strive Magazine about investing, go check it out here. We also hired Salim Sebbata, the new CEO of BUX UK!

This is it for now, I keep you guys posted and end the Newsflash for now :raising_hand_man:t4:

Cheers,

Fergus

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose? :thinking:

• Chicken Nuggets
  • Salad
  • Idk, probably donuts or something

0 voters

4 Likes

YES! Gevo

1 Like

I forgot to mention! But thank you @Cornel for requesting Gevo :smiley: :pray:t4:

1 Like

Geen probleem! Bedankt voor het toevoegen

1 Like