BUX Newsflash - 10.12.2021 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

December is well underway and it’s getting colder in most parts of Europe. But guess what, 2021 is almost coming to an end and Santa is about to pull with his horse drawn sleigh (skrrrt).

I hope you all are doing fine and that you are feeling healthy. But hey, let’s start with our bi-weekly BUX Newsflash. So get yourself a coffee, take a seat and start reading! :fire:

What do we have regarding BUX Zero?

• Our team is currently very busy testing fractionals and crypto trading and we can’t wait to share it with you all :brown_heart:

• Our PR angels @DemiBUX & @Christa are wrapping up our yearly BUX year with an amazing report including some interesting stats. It will be available next week, so be prepared :sunglasses:

• @Stevan and his team are busy editing our end of the year video. Thanks to everyone who’ve sent us their videos :pray:t4:

• Yesterday our creative team also created some amazing TikToks with the best BUX actors you can imagine :smirk:

• Also a couple of community requested stocks are now live in the BUX Zero app like global ship lease, Atlassian & Atlas Air Worldwide. Haven’t done yours? Feel free to request it here!

And what BUX Crypto highlights do we have?

• Bitcoin had a flash crash last Saturday. Dropped to $43K and bounced back to $49K :zap:

• Our Cyrpto team released 2 new crypto assets Terra (LUNA) and Tezos (XTZ) can now be traded directly with Euro and Bitcoin! :fire:

• Our BUX Crypto Community Forum leader @kuike uploaded the latest BUX newsletter, that you can check here if you’ve missed out :eyes:

Short update this time but I will be back with some great news soon!

Enjoy your day :pikachu_png:

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather be given $100 for Christmas to buy things for yourself or be given $1000 before Christmas to use to buy gifts for other people :thinking:

• Give me my $100 so I can buy some stocks/ETFs :money_mouth_face:
  • No, give me $1000 so I can spoil my family with gifts ho-ho-ho :santa:t4:
  • Idk, all I want for Christmas is a Bitcoin :bitcoin_png:

0 voters

9 Likes

Can’t wait for fractional shares actually, will be one of the most important additions to BUX that REALLY sets it apart from every other broker available here.

As much as I’m addicted to growing my portfolio, I’d rather spoil my kids and wife with tons of presents in the end :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Integration hype!! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Also,

Idk, all I want for Christmas is Ethereum. Here is a hot take :fire: , Ethereum > Bitcoin! :see_no_evil:

And even hotter take, after Bux token Utility improvement: Bux token > Eth > BTC! :grin:

5 Likes

Nice one @Fergus :sunglasses:

6 Likes