BUX Newsflash - 11.06.2021

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

It’s me again, your favorite news reporter from BUX. This time I’ll provide you with the latest BUX news (I knew you were waiting for this post) before you start your weekend. So, have a seat and fill up your glass of water because it’s going to be :fire: again.

Where do we start? Well, here are some updates about BUX Zero I wanted to share with you:

• As usual, our BUX superstar @Stevan made another BUX Broadcast video where he discussed everything you need to know about sustainable investing, you can check it out here! (:netherlands: only).
  • A new update of the BUX Zero app is coming and will be available very soon :hourglass_flowing_sand:
  • Landscape full-screen mode and two-finger scrubbing are coming soon!
  • We are working on improving our investment plan.

For my crypto peepz I have the following news I can share:

• This week we witnessed a historic event as El Salvador (a small country in Central America) adopted Bitcoin as a national currency. This could be a key catalyst for Bitcoin for the years to come :smiley:
  • The Crypto team gathered a lot of feedback to improve the limit orders feature.

Also, don’t forget to check out our Instagram page, my buddy @Lukas has made some amazing educational content lately with his team! We are also finally verified now :white_check_mark:

We still have many open vacancies 4! So, if you are interested or know someone who might be interested in joining our team, feel free to check out the open positions.

And for all our BUX football fans out there, enjoy Euro 2020! :soccer: Hopefully, we will be entertained by some spectacular football matches. I see you soon with the latest BUX news!

Cheers,

(I’m not a Shiba Inu btw)

6 Likes