BUX Newsflash - 12.11.2021 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

I’m back with another BUX bi-weekly newsflash and I’m hoping that you all are having a relaxed Friday morning. Okay so let’s start because we have some amazing updates again! :zap:

What do we have regarding BUX Zero? :smirk:

• Last week we launched in Spain and onboard a lot of new Spanish clients. We also welcomed quite some Spanish BUX Community members to our forum, welcome! :pray:t4:

• We added SPDR ETFs to our BUX Zero app and we are happy to announce that more ETFs and US stocks will be live in the app soon :soon:

• Fractionals are about to be released very soon. Currently, we are in the final testing phase and can’t wait to make it available for all our clients :raised_hands:t4:

• Our superstar @Stevan sat down for a conversation with @yorick to talk more about the importance of investing and BUX’s future plans, you can watch the video on our YouTube Channel :studio_microphone:

And what BUX Crypto highlights do we have? :eyes:

• The price of bitcoin has hit a new all-time high :rocket:

• We re-enabled the crypto withdrawals feature for three pairs: BUX/BTC/ETH :slight_smile:

• More crypto assets will be added soon :soon:

• We now have an official BUX Ape emoji on the BUX Community Forum, would you like to see more (BUX) emojis on the Community forum? Feel free to make a request in the comments below :buxape_png:

BUX in the media :camera_flash:

• @Yorick was invited for the Business Insider podcast to talk about leadership, strategy and challenges in the fintech space together with Jelle Pol (Dusk). You can listen to the podcast here :innocent:

• We were featured in one of the biggest newspapers in Spain El Español, feel free to read the article if you want to read some Spanish press! :newspaper:

So this is it for now. Enjoy your weekend and I hope to see you back within two weeks! :wave:t4:

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather travel the world for a year on a shoestring budget or stay in only one country for a year but live in luxury?

• Shoestring budget all the way!
  • Luxury for life
  • Idk, let me stay home please

0 voters

5 Likes

How do the fractional shares work?
I buy 300 euro of Amazon that’s about 1/10 of the stock. I’m pretty sure you can’t send this to euronext ore wherever the orders go through.
Does bux take the order 9/10 on its balance ore would it be some contact structure?

2 Likes

Hi @Mike1 currently we are putting the final touches on it, when it’s ready you will definitely hear more about the fractional feature! :eyes:

2 Likes