Welcome back by another bi-weekly newsflash! We’ll make sure to keep you informed on the latest news about BUX Zero, BUX Crypto, and BUX X
- A lot of new stocks have been added to our BUX Zero app, more will be following this upcoming week!
- We have two new episodes of our BUX Broadcast and BUX Börsenausblick that you can find here.
- Bitcoin prices dropped again below $50.000 after Elon Musk tweeted that Tesla won’t accept Bitcoin as a payment.
- Mainly because of this news we saw the highest average volumes on the BUX Crypto platform in history.
- As you might already know there’s a Crypto AMA coming with our Head of Strategy @Krypto-Kai and Head of Product - Crypto @SebastiaanLichter. You are all very welcome to ask all of your crypto-related questions.
- Besides the Dark Mode project, our design team is also exploring options for a new Light Mode design. This is still very much an explorative stage
Also, we still have many open vacancies! So, if you are interested or know someone who might be interested to join our team, feel free to check out the open positions
Enjoy your weekend and we see you soon with the latest BUX news!