BUX Newsflash - 17.09.2021 🔦

Hi Everyone :wave:t4:

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I’m writing this bi-weekly newsflash while I’m packing my bags for a short holiday. Our BUX Community warriors and PR angel @DemiBUX will be taking over our forum this upcoming week (thanks!), good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

But yeah let’s start what do we have regarding BUX Zero?

• You guys have probably already seen it but our BUX superstar @Stevan is on national television, last weekend the first episode of Bulls & Bears went live on RTL. You can watch his debut here :star_struck:

• The team is working really hard on the integration with BUX Crypto, we can’t wait to show the final result to you all. Exciting times coming up :sunglasses:

• Our localised BUX channels are going live next week here’s a sneak preview of our Dutch BUX Instagram account. If you are Dutch/Belgian and haven’t followed us please do because we will release some amazing content on there as well! :boom:

We sure have some exciting stuff about BUX Crypto as well!

• On the 7th of September, Bitcoin officially became legal tender in El Salvador :japan:

• We listed two new crypto assets: Polygon (MATIC), and Polkadot (DOT). It can now be traded directly with Euro or Bitcoin! :money_mouth_face:

• The first BUX NFTs have been created by some of our most loyal community members. Check out @Kieran’s post to see the amazing BUX NFT :heart_eyes:

BUX in the media

• Deloitte released a podcast with @Yorick and Egbert (CRO) where they had a conversation with Deloitte presenter Joep Arends about BUX . You can check out the podcast here :studio_microphone:

• We finally released our BUX NextGen report where we investigated the investing behavior of our clients. Amazing that some guys of our BUX Community helped us with giving their vision on investing :love_you_gesture:t4:

• Also, @Yorick participated in an online meetup together with Don Ginsel - Founder & CEO Holland FinTech (Moderator), Henk Ellens - Director FI Advisory ING (Moderator), Muhamad Said Chahrour – CEO DEGIRO / Group CFO FlatexDEGIRO, and Tycho Schaaf – CEO LYNX where they talked about neobrokers. You can watch the discussion here :thought_balloon:

Okay this was it, see you guys in two weeks and enjoy your weekend :pray:t4:

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather be the world’s worst superhero or live the most boring existence ever? :sweat_smile:

• Let me be the world’s worst superhero :man_superhero:
  • Boring existence all the way :roll_eyes:
  • Idk what I’m doing in life :man_shrugging:t4:

0 voters

The worst part about being a masked superhero - Imgur (1)

4 Likes

I would love to be a d*ck like deadpool… :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Really great newsflash! I just watched both the podcast and online meetup. Really good interviews!

Interesting to hear some different opinions about the neo broker side! Also great to hear Yoricks interest in crypto market! :eyes:

I hope you will have a good short holiday @Fergus ! Enjoy it! :smiley:

1 Like

@Fergus enjoy your holiday. @Cobalt you have the looks for a deadpool and the qualities ofcourse! @DemiBUX have fun in the next weeks ahead because finally @Fergus is gone for a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: JK

3 Likes

Have a nice holiday @Fergus!

2 Likes

Ja ja Davey, jij maakt nu een geintje maar je bent wel serieus! Haha :rofl:

@DemiBUX welkom!

4 Likes

@Cornel ssssssst don’t tell @Fergus :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes