BUX Newsflash - 18.02.2022 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

The Winter Olympics are almost coming to an end and we’ve seen quite some entertaining sports lately on television like skeleton, curling, and figure skating.

In the meantime, the stocks on the stock market went up and down and Dutch beer brewery Heineken showed us their 2021 earnings.

Besides all this good news we’ve been working on some cool features that you all will see very soon. So let’s get started.

What news do we have regarding BUX Zero?

• We are working on adding more payment options to the BUX Zero app :moneybag:

• Some users already experienced the new discovery page, let us know what you think! :eyes:

• Thanks to everyone who’ve shared their feedback about fractional investing, you can now buy in fractional quantity. You’ll be able to specify an order quantity of up to 6 decimals :star_struck:

• A new Bulls & Bears playlist has been added and in the last episode, our BUX Community Forum legend @JimiBUX talked about filtering crypto news :newspaper:

What BUX Crypto updates do we have?

• Bitcoin plummeted in late trading Thursday to below $41,000, the biggest daily dip since Jan. 21 :bitcoin_png:

• Cardano (ADA) and Dogecoin (DOGE) has been added to BUX Zero! :new:

• Submit your questions before feb 22 here because our crypto team will host an AMA in the BUX Community Telegram Channel :writing_hand:t4:

This is is for now. See you all back within two weeks with some more BUX News and cool updates. If you liked reading our bi-weekly BUX Newsflash please give it a :brown_heart: Enjoy using the new features that you will see in the BUX Zero app. More to come :rocket:

Cheers,
Fergus

Would you rather work in a group or work alone? :thinking:

• Working in a group sounds fun to me! :people_hugging:
  • Let me work alone, please :sweat_smile:
  • Idk, I’m not very social but hate working alone :man_shrugging:t4:

0 voters

11 Likes

Alone it is for me! :pray:

Worked for 4 years with great people, but sadly also worked 2 years with a super obnoxiously loud person (Welcome to office life :scream:).

Those 2 years took away 20 years of my life span in stress. Problem with being in a office for 40 hours is that you cant escape your desk a lot, nor the people you work with! :sweat_smile:

Even though I’m pretty much on friendly turns with almost every human being in real life, I would much rather not take the gamble! :joy:

5 Likes

To be honest, being in the middle of a massive multi year renovation and having two young kids, I would prefer to work from home all days.

My work however only allows for 2 days under normal conditions.

3 Likes

I like doing remote pair programming, so I’m not working alone while still being alone in my room :grin:

2 Likes