BUX Newsflash - 20.08.2021 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

It’s me again writing behind my desk at the BUX Headquarters. Great that you’ve clicked on this topic, today I’m going to tell you what we have been working on these last couple of two weeks. So far, I hope that everyone is having a great summer and is feeling healthy, but hey let’s get started! :clap:t4:

So, what do we have regarding BUX Zero?

• On August 10 our CEO @YorickBUX tweeted this picture about the Zero X Crypto integration. What are your thoughts? Let him know :smirk:

• Monday, we will start with a very special MGM promo, make sure to keep an eye out on this :eyes:

• Our total headcount is now an impressive 190 FTEs and we will continue to grow. We still have many open vacancies, so check it out if you are interested of joining us :pray:t4:

And what do we have for BUX crypto?

• Bitcoin is continuing its growth trend after a period of decline and is moving around 47K USD in the last couple of days! :rocket:

• We have updated the roadmap for BUX Crypto, you can check it out here :heart_eyes:

• We added a new asset to BUX Crypto called AAVE. If you want more assets to be available on BUX Crypto let @krypto-kai know in his latest post :point_left:t4:

Thanks for reading another bi-weekly BUX Newsflash. Enjoy your weekend and stay safe! Next week we’ll announce the winners of our first BUX Community Forum giveaway. If you haven’t invited anybody yet with your referral code, feel free to do it before Monday, August 23rd! :brown_heart:

Cheers,

Fergus

Would you rather never have internet access or be a professional clown?

• No internet for me :no_good_man:t4:
  • Let me be a professional clown :clown_face:
  • Idk, I hate clowns and want to have internet access :man_shrugging:t4:

0 voters

2 Likes

20210819_213754

2 Likes