BUX Newsflash - 28.05.2021

Hi everyone,

Here I am again with the latest BUX news! It’s been another great two weeks for BUX and I’m excited to give you all some updates :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. So, grab a cup of coffee and a basket of popcorn because this BUX newsflash will be the start of your weekend! :boom:

What news do we have in store for BUX Zero?

• Our BUX superstar @Stevan made another BUX Broadcast video where he discussed everything you need to know about ETFs, you can check it out here!
  • Next week we will start shooting our BUX Zero commercial which will be aired on Dutch television. Fun fact: You might see some familiar faces from our community :sunglasses:
  • Our product team has been working really hard on improving the charts in the BUX Zero app to improve the users’ experience. Thank you guys for the feedback you gave on this topic. It helped the team a lot, and you’ll see the final result soon :pray:

Okay, this was the news about BUX Zero. We also have some cool news about BUX Crypto :smirk:. Here it goes:

• Like you all had mentioned, crypto had some ups and downs this last couple 2 weeks.
  • Our Crypto boys @Krypto-Kai and @SebastiaanLichter have answered all of your questions during the AMA. You can find it here! So, what’s next? Because of the immense amount of questions, what would you guys like to see? Should we do a live event? Or rent a football stadium, so you guys can all come by and ask your question(s)? Let me know in the comment section! :smiley:
  • Limit Orders are cominggggggggg (woohoo!). This is something you guys have been asking for and we are very proud to present it to you all very very soon, please stay tuned :star_struck:

Finally, we have some news for you about BUX X!

• The final steps of Dark Mode on Android are in the making :hammer:

Also, we still have many open vacancies! So, if you are interested or know someone who might be interested in joining our team, feel free to check out the open positions.

Enjoy your weekend, don’t forget to grab another coffee or something else to drink, and we see you soon with the latest BUX news!

Cheers

2 Likes