BUX Newsflash - 29.10.2021 🔦

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

It’s me again, I just came back from the dentist because my front tooth chipped yesterday while I was eating an Eat Natural protein bar. But hey the show goes on, let’s see which cool BUX updates we have this time. So sit back, relax and let your eyes and mind do all the work :nerd_face:

What do we have regarding BUX Zero? :smirk:

• We’ve added 2 badges of new ETFs to the BUX Zero app. More ETFs are about to come in the upcoming weeks so please keep an eye out :sunglasses:
  • Today our superstar @Stevan will shoot the final episode of Bulls & Bears season 1 :cry:
  • We added a glossary in the BUX Zero app. This will give you a better understanding of investing terms. We are currently working on some new cool features that will be visible in the BUX Zero app soon! :new:

And what BUX Crypto highlights do we have? :eyes:

• The price of bitcoin has bounced back above $60,000 on Thursday :rocket:
  • We are excited to announce that the first beta version of the BUX Token bridge is live! This means that as of today, BUX Token holders can send the BUX token from the Binance Smart Chain to the Ethereum Chain :bridge_at_night:
  • Also we listed Enjin Coin (ENJ) and UMA (UMA) and they can now be traded directly with Euro! :fire:

And for BUX X?!

• Roadmap for 2022 is coming soon! :soon:
  • The migration process is still well underway. Almost all BUX X accounts have been transferred so far :handshake:

BUX in the media :camera_flash:

• @Yorick was a guest in the Leaders in Finance Podcast where he talked about his past, career, and BUX. You can listen to the podcast here (:netherlands: only).
  • Here’s a nice picture of what’s coming next :eyes:

Okay, I think I’ve shared all the news for now, but don’t worry I’ll be back in 2 weeks with the newest updates! For the Dutch people enjoy the last sunny day of the year and of course your weekend everyone :pray:t4:

Cheers
Fergus

Would you rather have more money or more time? :thinking:

• More money, so I can buy more stocks & ETFs :money_mouth_face:
  • More time, because time is money :money_with_wings:
  • Idk, I like both :man_shrugging:t4:

0 voters

5 Likes

Hey @Fergus , Just a short question,

Do you already know in which month the integration is? My dad wants to stock up on Ethereum, but, well… Boomers nowadays don’t have a pc, only a phone… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha, but at least he wants to stock up on Ethereum :rocket: :raised_hands:t4:

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you the month exactly but we hope to have it ready very soon :hugs:

1 Like

Well he might be a bit biased, because I’m constantly talking about eth for half a year now :sweat_smile: (and the bux token :P)!

1 Like

He can buy eth on bux crypto works fine for mobile

2 Likes

Ah, I didn’t know you could get to Bux crypto via mobile without an app, thank you for the tip, will tell him!

1 Like

And if you add a “fast koppeling” it Wil work and look just like an app

3 Likes

Loving those new Xtrackers sector ETFs :star_struck: and they’re accumulating :partying_face:

1 Like

Amazing to hear @yohhst, more to come!! :rocket:

1 Like

Meh, still no web interface for Bux 0.

2 Likes