$BUX token Utilityplan and Roadmap 2022

Read here :point_down:t3: the $BUX token Utilityplan & Roadmap 2022. :star_struck: :buxish:

5 Likes

This roadmap is no longer legit, as BUX has stopped further development for the most utility this year (crypto).

1 Like

What an disappointment

1 Like

We’re still working very hard in the background on the future utility of the BUX Token. The first utility in Zero will begin later today, where holding the 1000 BUX tokens will provide commission free trading on cryptos. After this, I hope that it won’t be long before we can share a more updated roadmap relating specifically to BUX Zero and the token plans.

4 Likes

Great to hear. Looking forward to the updated roadmap :+1:

2 Likes

And just an update for everyone - we had an issue with the release of Crypto commission in BUX Zero yesterday, so we’ll be trying the release again today. No panic :wink:

4 Likes

Hi, when can the user expect the updated Roadmap?

1 Like

No worries. Hope all goes well today. Good luck to the devs!

3 Likes

Hey @Brinkie I can’t put a date on things. We’ve expressed to the company the demand for a public roadmap, and we keep reminding the key stakeholders. There is a lot going on at the moment with quite some variables, and I think we need to be careful not to put a roadmap out there unless we can really stick to it (I’m sure you understand this from previous roadmaps of Crypto and also Zero).

4 Likes

@dogafincan Some more testing being done and it looks like it will be deployed again over the weekend :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

:drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:

1 Like