Bux Zero and Crypto

Amazing! Crypto in BUX Zero.

Would be more amazing if Bux Zero and Bux Crypto sync the crypto portfolios :smiley:

8 Likes

This will happen but not in the first stages :eyes:

4 Likes

Good thing that you can buy crypto in BUX Zero now for people who trade in crypto.
However, it is a bit annoying that the biggest risers and falls of the day are full of crypto now and you see less stocks there. For people who focus their portfolio on stocks that is a handy feature that is missing.

Crypto trading/news should be in a separate tab.

1 Like

When you click on “see all” you can filter using one of the buttons on top

2 Likes

Currently crypto and stocks are nicely separated between gainers and losers :laughing: :sob:

2 Likes

Stay strong brother! :pray::sob:

Lets just hope the Ukraine situation settles down so the market can recover again. :scream:

2 Likes

I don’t see what you are talking about. I have a filter on top but there is no way to filter Crypto off nor stocks and crypto are seperated.
I have just updated the app to be sure.

1 Like

I don’t see what you are talking about. I have a filter on top but there is no way to filter Crypto off nor stocks and crypto are seperated.
I have just updated the app to be sure.

1 Like

Right, what I meant was that clicking on one of the country buttons will show you the stocks for that country, so that’s a way to filter out crypto. Don’t know if that is sufficient for you. Maybe you’d need a more general “stocks” button there, so you could see the stocks of all countries at once. That would be especially useful once the team adds more and more countries.

3 Likes