BUX Zero mug

I have a complain. I love the BUX mug but it is too hot to handle when you have a warm drink in it. You burn your hands or whatever. I talked about it with fellow investors like @Cobalt and @Cornel . I love the design though 3 stars​:ok_hand::joy:

4 Likes

I agree on this complained for a full 100%!

To quote someone:

"Weet jij hoe snel ik kan schaatsen, dat gaat als volgt. Ik trek mijn schaatsen aan voor de elfstedentocht, ik schenk mijzelf eerst een bak koffie in en ben toen gaan schaatsen.

Ik kwam terug, ik neem een slok van mijn koffie en wat denk je, de bek verbrand" -Herman Finkers.

It is this way with the BUX mug. From the moment you pour a cup of coffee in it, it is hot as ****. I needed a cloth to safely pick it up and bring it to my chambers.

What is your opinion on this @Cornel

4 Likes

I love the design of the mug and it is an awesome merchandise! I prefer cold drinks in the mug because otherwise you have to go to the first aid. When you drink an hot drink it burns your mouth.

Nevertheless I love bux Zero and there merchandise! Go BUX!

4 Likes

what mug? :expressionless:

6 Likes

3 Likes

This material is strong but very thin. You burn your face/hands instantly.

4 Likes

The design is cool IMO. Only my hands disagree with a hot drink. My mouth as well😂

3 Likes

Lovely mug❤️ For a warm feeling !

3 Likes

Just found the best one in our office! :joy::see_no_evil: #sorry haha

4 Likes

You know we want it now right… :rofl:

4 Likes

Dit moeten wij nu ook hebben! :+1::grin:

3 Likes

Gimme! To complete the collection

2 Likes

Mo mugs mo problems @Cobalt @Cornel @DaveyV19 :sweat_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

Collectors items die dingen ondertussen xD

2 Likes

Waar halen jullie al die mugs vandaan?

3 Likes

Uit de webshop van BUX, ik zal de link zo plaatsen! Een aantal mensen op het forum hebben er ondertussen een.

3 Likes

@JPeters https://buxfanshop.com/

Hier staan meerdere dingen op!

5 Likes

Echt een aanrader!!

2 Likes