Coca Cola dividend?

Anyone else still waiting for the Coca Cola dividend? The payout date was 1 October (over a week ago). Until now I always got my dividends on the day itself or the day after.

3 Likes

I am actually still waiting aswell.

3 Likes

Im still waiting !

1 Like

Hi @Cornel, @Cobalt and @Yohhst,

We have already received the dividend at our custodian but unfortunately they paid it out to us with an incorrect tax rate. We don’t want to pay it out now and have to reverse it later as this will confuse a lot of users, so we have contacted them to clarify and adjust if necessary. Rest assured that we are on top of this and that you will receive the dividend shortly.

Best,

6 Likes

Thanks for the update @JimiBUX !

2 Likes

We don’t mind to get more if that is the problem! @JimiBUX :blush::blush::innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks @JimiBUX ! Take the time you need. I will just wait and see what happens. :+1:

Thanks for the clarification!

3 Likes

Maybe better to proactively report on this kind of thing next time. There are brokers that state the reserved dividend in the portfolios in any case before paying out.

6 Likes

Yeah or just do it like other brokers, pay everything out and do any corrections later if needed.

That, or providing a report in the app about what is going on.

If your boss decides to pay your salary a week late, you will get at least an explanation as well. Dividends are no different, it’s money that belongs to the investor from the pay date onwards.

3 Likes

We are actually exploring this option @Tomketch. There are many other features that we would still like to build though, if you know what I mean :wink:

3 Likes

Dividend net ontvangen!

5 Likes

Beter laat dan nooit!

4 Likes

@JimiBUX I have the same issue about each month with my PBA dividend (mostly one or two weeks after pay date). The question I asked in app (on which I never received a proper answer) was: are there no agreements/contracts with the paying party on when dividends will be paid and about error’s they might make on taxing etc? I would not like my partners to make ‘mistakes’ like this every time :wink:

Hi @MHLVstock,

Pembina Pipelines is indeed another stock for which our custodian sometimes has difficulties making dividend payments. Main reason is because the original listing is in CAD. We are researching with them how to improve their automated processing. We should see some improvements soon so lets keep our fingers crossed :wink:.

3 Likes