Commissie vraagje

Een hele goedemorgen buxies.

Ik heb een vraag over de commissie.
Waarom wordt de betaalde commissie niet aan de portfolio waarde toegevoegd. Ik heb nu een balans die mij verteld dat ik in de plus sta. Maar als ik daar dan de commissie van af haal, draai ik evengoed nog verlies.

3 Likes

Hi Remon, Welcome!

If you would sell a share and you bought it for $140 and you will sell it for $143 then you will see it in your market order

1 Like

Im now in a situation that my account value is exactly what i invested. While my all-time result is +16. But thats not right. I payed 16 times 1 buck commission.

3 Likes

Hi,

That is not what i meant. Let’s say you’ve got 100 bucks. You buy stocks for 99 with 1 buck commission. Your account value is 99 bucks at zero w/l . But actually it must say -1%.

3 Likes

@Fergus could someone at Bux have a look at this?

@Remon I must admit I already own so many stocks and have so many transactions by now, plus come crypto, that it becomes hard to check this on my own account at this point :sweat_smile: But I always understood the transaction costs were added in. Let’s hope someone from BUX can clarify! :v:t2:

2 Likes

Oh now I get it, I don’t know how that works mate. My portfolio and stuff is so big I can’t even see how to help you with this one, I’m sorry mate!

1 Like

It is indeed true that you do not see the paid commission in your overview/account. Would be a good addition for the account!

If you want to invest for the longer term you could easily use the 0 commission that Bux offers (Zero Order). This way you have the least costs for your purchases (stocks/Crypto’s).

3 Likes

I do use zero orders. But sometimes i take the commission for granted. Dont mind paying commision… only want to see them in my balance. Now i keep an administration for myself so i can calculate my balance afterwards.

3 Likes

@Fergus has anyone from Bux been able to look into this yet?

1 Like

i like it as it is, it’s a seperate thing to me.
otherwise i would need to untangle them later on.

1 Like

After another thought, there is that issue of selling to low because of fluctuations in the eur/usd conversion + forgetting of the initial costs like fee and taxes, you may sell to low.
Maybe it sufices if the gain was added to the price so you will know if you make profit or loss at that moment.

2 Likes