Community Forum Feedback/Bugs & Improvments

We can use this thread to report any issues/bugs or request any improvements or features specific to this community forum.

Id like to have a ‘translate text’ function, similar to that on twitter or Instagram, on the posts. As some of us cant read dutch :frowning:

1 Like

It is a rule on the forum to speak english, sometimes i am guilty aswell by talking dutch. My apologies :sweat_smile:

But it would be a great feature indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback @RichA1090 ! Great feature, I wrote it down and will discuss it with the team!

1 Like

Cheers Fergus. I’ll be sure you’re notified if anyone else posts. :+1:

1 Like

In the meantime, It’s called Google Translate :sweat_smile:

But yeah, it would be nice if people could stick to English on the forums.

2 Likes

Using Google translate every time on mobile is a bit of a pain.

Also I find the delay time of having posts approved seems a little restrictive, it stops conversation flowing quickly.

2 Likes

After a while you can get to another level depending on trust and stuff. I also had to wait at first and it annoyed me, now they trust me more after my commenting and liking. I can post whatever i want.

So hang in there, it is part of the process.

2 Likes

I agree with @Cobalt our goal is that everyone can post whatever they want without permission from us. Would help the conversation flowing indeed @RichA1090 :smiley:

1 Like

I just got a notification that my trust level increased and now they’re saving properly. Dunno if that’s a coincidence.
Another thing - you can’t edit messages waiting for approval, so I have to write a new one.

My preferences aren’t saved. E.g. in the notifications section, they just reset.

1 Like

My two messages above are in the wrong order btw, would make more sense if they appeared in the order of writing instead of approval?

3 Likes