End of Summer! 📣

Heya Buxersss,

The summer has officially ended and I would like to know how did you experience the summer? What did you do to relax or have you used your time to gain (even) more investing knowledge?

I’m curious about your adventures!

I’ll start. I spend my summer working, wakeboarding and attending festivals such as Dekmantel and Lago Lago :man_dancing:t3:. To finish the holidays in style I planned a trip to Zakynthos, Greece :greece:. Now I’m back and fully focused again on bringing BUX to a higher level :crossed_fingers:t2:!

5 Likes

Sounds good, Bengt! Went to Thailand myself and did some citytrips. Let’s see what the rest of the year holds for us!

1 Like

Hi, started shortly with a small investmentplan right before the holiday on Crete (Greece). Did a lot of reading and saw my investment slowly growing. Learned a lot and will see how it plays out.

Regards.

2 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully 2022 will play out well for you and your investment plans :). Have you already explored our own Knowledge Centre?

4 Likes

Hey @Bengt ! Sounds like you had a top summer

I spent the most of it in the Netherlands as well, going to a few nice festivals and enjoying the unusual and warm Dutch sun that felt amazing. Went to Italy for a while and last week I went to the north of Spain and surfed for the first time. Pretty cool :surfing_woman:t2: I am now enjoying the last week of summer working remotely from France and getting mentally ready for the Dutch weather haha :cold_face:

2 Likes