End of the year video project with the BUX Community

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

We are aware of the fact that this amazing year is almost coming to an end and that the best is still to come :pray:t4:

Our BUX superstar @Stevan and his incredible creative team have a super cool video idea in mind that they would like to release at the end of the year.

But in order to create this video, they will need your help! We would love to know if you guys are interested in answering some questions on camera. The most original entries will receive some very cool rewards :smirk: :trophy:

In the upcoming weeks, @stevan will give you guys more information about the questions. Please let us know in the comments below if you are interested in participating and you will hear from us soon! :v:t4:

Cheers,
Fergus

7 Likes

That’s right! This will be an epic community powered European production. And all it takes is you and your phone. So reply here to let us know that you’re interested and we’ll reach out to you in the coming weeks.

5 Likes

Sign me up :cool_doge_gif:

3 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

:cobalt_jpg:

Cobalt says yes and wants to help!

:upside_down_face:

:cobalt_jpg:

2 Likes

JA! :fcu_png: :fcu_png: :success_png:

2 Likes

Sure :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Sign me in boyzzzz

3 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOO!!! :fcu_png: :success_png:

2 Likes

We are currently finalizing the planning of this end of the year video project and can’t wait to get started!!

So last call, who likes to join as well? Going to be epic :rocket: :bux_logo_black:

@Kuike @yohhst @Jimhoveling97 @Jim @JimiBUX @TripleD @WouterS @Thom and everyone who I didn’t tag :cool_doge_gif:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag Fergus! I am in :sunglasses:

May I share this with the crypto community? I might have some more people who would be interested :grin: @Fergus

3 Likes

Thanks @Thom that would be great! :pray:t4:

:buxape_png: :buxish:

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite my friend but sorry, my face is not made for cameras. Looking forward to see the project tho!

3 Likes

I would be interested!

3 Likes

No worries @Jim, we’re already very happy with your valuable opinions on our BUX Community Forum :pray:t4: :smiley:

2 Likes

Amazing, great to hear @Senerm and congrats on your first post :100:

1 Like

Please share more information by DM :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Kinda hate being on camera so going to think very hard. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

Hey Fergus, thank you for your consideration, but a bit too camera shy for something like this :sweat_smile: But looking forward to the end result with some familiar names in it! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Let’s do it all together! @yohhst @Fergus @Kuike @Cobalt @DaveyV19 @jimhoveling97 @Frisoke @Mixer :success_png:

3 Likes