ETF request iShares MSCI World Small Cap UCITS ETF

Hello, could you add a global small cap ETF to your list? There is nothing similar in your current catalogue.

Suggestion: iShares MSCI World Small Cap UCITS ETF IE00BF4RFH31

Thanks!!

5 Likes

Hi @jsa2121, thank you for your request. I’ve added your suggestion to our wishlist. We are planning on releasing more ETFs soon :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi there,

I know this is not a recent post I’m replying too, but the requested ETF would be most welcome. As untill today it is not yet added to the catalogue. Would be great if you could add it soon!
I like the suggestion jsa2121 made :wink:

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi @M31Galaxy thanks for your request. I have asked my colleagues and this ETF only trades on the London Exchange. We do not have a connection to send orders to XLON, so I am sorry but we can’t offer it right now. Hopefully in the future :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @Alicia, thank you for your swift reply! :+1: I will have to be patient then because I can’t seem to find another ETF in the catalogue that focuses on world small cap… unless I’m not looking right. Will do some research and come back for a suggestion that doesn’t trade on XLON.

2 Likes

Sorry but this is just plain wrong what you are suggesting. If you have done your homework and checked the iShares website you should have seen that the ETF also trades on Xetra. Here is a link: Exchange-Traded Funds (ETF’s) | iShares NL - BlackRock

Come on Bux, this is a no brainer to add to your ETF range.

1 Like

Hi @Thijs yes you are correct, the only thing is that Equiduct only offers it for the London Exchange and not on Xetra so that is why we cannot offer it at the moment.

2 Likes

You guys should switch marketmaker then if you are serious in becoming a pan-European broker… right now your main competitors all offer way more choice in ETF’s.

Please let me know if there are any updates here.

Thanks.

2 Likes