ETF request

Dear Bux-team,

I would like to ask you if there are any possibilities to add Halal (also: Ethical or Sharia-compliant) ETF’s on Bux as this is done in countries like Canada, USA, Australia etc. It should be clear that there are certain traders who will most likely be interested. Examples of ETF’s are:

• iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Islamic UCITS ETF;
  • iShares MSCI USA Islamic UCITS ETF;
  • iShares MSCI World Islamic UCITS ETF;
  • HANetf Almalia Sanlam Active Shariah Global Equity UCITS ETF;
  • HALAL REIT ETF;
  • S&P Global REIT Shariah ETF (SPRE)?

How big is the chance for seeing this kind of ETF’s on Bux Zero?

Thank you in advance for the effort and look forward to your response.

6 Likes

And can you add VanEckETF?

1 Like

Hi @RonP, I’m going to check with the operations team and let you know ASAP when I know if it’s possible! Stay tuned :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for your fast reaction @Fergus! I hope it will be added soon :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @RonP it’s me again. I had a talk with our product team. We’re working on a broader selection of ETFs, but that will take some time since we need more market data and liquidity.

So right now, VanEck ETFs are not an option, but they will be in the future. So, I’ll let you know first once VanEck will be added to BUX Zero :smiley:

Thank you for your request!

2 Likes

Hi @Fergus.
Too bad VanEckETF is not an option yet, but thank you for discussing it with your team and for your feedback.
And i’ll be waiting for it :wink:

1 Like

Hey Bux-team,

I also have the same question as @mutsii Do we know if it is possible to add any/some of these ETFs?

• iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Islamic UCITS ETF;
  • iShares MSCI USA Islamic UCITS ETF;
  • iShares MSCI World Islamic UCITS ETF;
  • HANetf Almalia Sanlam Active Shariah Global Equity UCITS ETF;
  • HALAL REIT ETF;
  • S&P Global REIT Shariah ETF (SPRE)?

Thanks,

4 Likes

Hi @AhmedOmarEissa thank you for your requests! Our Market Maker doesn’t offer these ETFs but we can most likely offer them when this will change. I will let you know by then! :slight_smile:

2 Likes