Fractional February!

Hi everyone :wave:t4:

You guys have probably already seen our latest MGM promo.

To celebrate the launch of fractional investing, we’ve launched Fractional February!

How Fractional February works:

Any fractional trade made during February will go into the draw to win a full share of that particular stock.

There are 100 fractional stocks available on the BUX Zero platform, and we’ll be giving away one full share for every fractional stock on the list. So, the less popular the stock, the greater your chance of winning.

Overall, there will be 100 winners - with €25,000 worth of full shares to be won.

Ready, set….fraction! :racing_car: :dash:

Image from iOS (14)

10 Likes

This was actually a very pleasant surprise when I saw it Yesterday, nice promo and good to see it’s for existing users without any hurdles.

Bought some MSFT yesterday so I guess I’m in the race :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another brilliant graphic by the design team :fire:

6 Likes

Hey, this is a nice promo! However, I can’t find the terms & conditions for it, either in the email, or the blog, or the website. Where can we find it?

Thx!

2 Likes

Hi welcome to our BUX Community Forum @Atho. The terms & conditions are on our landing page BUX Zero - Fractionele Februari :smiley:

2 Likes

Woohoo! So what fractional stock could be unpopular hm… :thinking:

3 Likes

@jvpnox you could buy an Avis or a Twilio. Then again you’d have to ask yourself: do I even want a full share of one of those? :sweat_smile:

I’d just focus on a company I would want anyway, popular or not, and just let fate decide. :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Same here :blush:

2 Likes

Now I’m looking into Avis or Twilio :smiley:

3 Likes

I read the terms and conditions for Fractional February. Do I understand it right that if you would buy a fraction of every single stock in the 100 available stocks, your chances of winning are highest? Because the terms say that for every fractional stock, 1 winner is selected. That would mean your chances of winning 1 full stock are 100 times higher if you buy all 100 stocks compared to buying only one. Is this correct?

2 Likes

And if everyone does this, your chances will also divide by 100 :smiley:

But yeah, the question is very valid though, interesting to learn this as well.

On second hand though, why would you buy or want stocks in companies you don’t care about?
If that is the case, just buy an ETF I’d say!

3 Likes

Or you could make multiple fractional purchases of that one stock you’re most interested in winning, and just focus on that one. Every purchase is an extra chance as far as I understood.

3 Likes

I think it’s 1 entry a share

7.Je kunt slechts eenmaal met Deze Actie meedoen

Can only participate ones. Could be wrong though

2 Likes

Only 1 entry for each share. So multiple transactions on a particular company does not count. I asked the boss himself Fergus😆

4 Likes

Oh okay. Pity. :grin:

2 Likes

Buy anything you want and good luck everyone! That the best may win

3 Likes

That’s why I asked for the terms and conditions :slightly_smiling_face: and of course, some limits are to expect:

• Every fractional share should be at least 10€ worth (so, no, don’t even think of buying 10 000 fractional shares of 0,01 € each :sweat_smile: )
  • Any misuse is of course not tolerated, so don’t try anything that would rise your chance in an uncommon way
2 Likes

Hi there,

I hot a question. When will the winners be announced? or do you see this immediately after buying a share?

3 Likes

End of the month begin of march

2 Likes

Thanks dude!

3 Likes