General Crypto Chat

I think a lot of Telegram users would appreciate a general chat for holders of crypto, so I decided to open one. Maybe this will convince them to move some of the chats to this forum. Chat away!

8 Likes

Jasper from Telegram, this one is for you :grin:

4 Likes

And to the rest: if you have something to say or ask that is not important enough for a separate thread, feel free to post it here :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome! This will be a place for all the goodmornings as well then :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome @Jasperrr :brown_heart:

3 Likes

Great, I will try to level up quite a bit thanks to this chat then ^^

4 Likes

To the stocks and ETF folks: I know us crypto people are a strange bunch, but feel free to say hi as well!

7 Likes

Will try the same! What are the possibilities? I have a trust level 2 right now, whatever that means :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe if this general chat goes ‘goed’, they will make a general chat that doesn’t need a category

2 Likes

I don’t know either haha, maybe @Fergus or @dogafincan knows ^^

2 Likes

All you need to do is be a constructive community member and your level will go up :smile:

4 Likes

Hi all!

2 Likes

Hi Cornel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good afternoon people :grinning:

2 Likes

We forgot our good mornings :laughing: good afternoon!

1 Like

People need to get used to chat here

1 Like

I prefer Telegram but maybe if I use the forum more often I get used to it

1 Like

Well done! I have level 1. Which basically means that I have been looking around

1 Like

How are you all doing?

Well the portfolio is not doing that great, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who has that problem :grin: outside of investing I’m doing great. I’ve been learning two new programming languages (go and rust), and also started learning two new human languages (Cantonese and Vietnamese).

Learning new things always makes me feel good :muscle:

2 Likes