Go into the $BUX hole

Hi guys,
It’s me Daniel from Twitter, TG, Discord.
I am bullish on $BPT since I have heard of it from Suppoman nearly 3 years ago. Since then many things have happened. First and most importantly we hold now $BUX with an excellent and powerful mother company behind it.
@BUX
We look forward to this ride. Same ride what $VGX holders experienced. Day trade only at your own risk. #HODL like me if you want to make it.
Follow me on Twitter.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SpiritualCrypt1

2 Likes

Ahoy,

Mitchel here, better known as Mutsi in the crypto/tech space.
Been around since the earliest days of blockport, but I try to keep the chatter to a minimum most of the time. Speaking is silver, holding bux is gold.

4 Likes

“Speaking is silver, holding bux is gold.” legend

3 Likes

My name is Thom. Known as Durational in the Telegram channels. I work for BUX Crypto support and I am a long term crypto fanatic. I am also a mod on the BUX Crypto forum, so any questions or issues about the forum, just let me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Kieran. I am annoyingly curious and enjoy marketing through truth and humor. Nothing better than a good GIF to start your day.
20210213_193650

3 Likes

Keep the content going! :smiley:

1 Like

Yorick may or may not have said it’s in my best interests to continue making BUX content. I don’t know what that means and don’t want to find out, so no stopping me now🚀