Gores Guggenheim Inc NASDAQ: GGPI

Would like to see this in the bux zero app. Let me know if it’s possible. Rumor that there will be a merger with polestar (volvo)

3 Likes

Same here. Any news?

2 Likes

Unfortunately no news, but I added you guys to this stock request. I’ll let you guys know when I have more info :smiley:

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

:wave: any updates?
Sounds like things are moving. Would be great to have it in the app asap.
Thanks

Polestar, the Global Electric Performance Car Company, Signs Agreement to be Publicly Listed Through Combination with Gores Guggenheim, Inc. | Business Wire

1 Like

Hi @LaBrouge, I just checked, unfortunately no updates.

1 Like

And now? They are officially merging with Gores Guggenheim and trading volume is up significantly.
I remember in the CCIV days (nowadays LCID) the stock was also available on BUX before the merger. Why would this not be possible for GGPI?

1 Like

any news before it’s too late? Can we expect anything soon? :confused: :hourglass:

3 Likes

Hi @laBrouge,

I heard that there will be new stocks this week. I hope for you and the others that this one is also coming to bux! :muscle::+1:

1 Like

If you have another broker as well, I’d recommend you to buy GGPI there. That’s what I did, as I didn’t want to wait anymore. Glad I got in below 10 :slightly_smiling_face:. I know DeGiro and IBKR have GGPI listed.

But, perhaps @Fergus can shed a different light on things :slightly_smiling_face:. Would be much better of course if you don’t have to go through the trouble of registering with another broker, if you can get it on BUX as well.

2 Likes

Thank you @anon67361218 :+1:t4: Yes we try our best to add more stocks and ETFs in the future. Unfortunately, we can’t add all the stock request that you guys ask for yet to BUX Zero.

I’m really hoping that you are not missing out @LaBrouge :pray:t4:

2 Likes