Help us do better! Usability test participants wanted

Hi All! We are currently working on some features for beginning investors and therefore we would love to get some early input. In order to validate some assumptions we are planning a few usability tests and some of you can be part of it. If you are or know anyone that has a BUX Zero account but still considers themselves to be just dipping their toes into investing we could really use your help (Obviously we will hook you up with a gift card as a thank you) in a digital session that would take for around 40min.

Are you up for a chat? Please reach out to Jasper.willemsen@getbux.com and I will personally set you up with a gift card.

2 Likes

Hi i would like to help a bit, one question on it.
In which timespan do you want it to take place? I for example have a lot of work to do right now. But i wanna help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help. I’ll send an email after work!

2 Likes

Hi Cobalt,

That would be great. Currently planning for the beginning of next week, would that work for you?

Next monday between 13:00 and 15:00 would be good yes

Is dit in een chat of echt online? Want een chat zou wel kunnen maar online via skype of Zoom of dergelijke wordt het helaas dan weer niet…

@JasperWIllemsen

1 Like

@Cornel If you could drop me a message at jasper.willemsen@getbux.com we can discus the details there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Al gedaan! :+1:

DM sent - happy to help

1 Like

It was great interacting with you guys in the B-Zeto usability test. I got to experience some exciting new features and added functionality. Keep up the good work !:+1:

1 Like