Holiday plans

@Cobalt @Fergus are you guys friends? Or is cobalt actually working for BUX aswell? Cause I am curious. I want to help the community of BUX but my strength is not managing a forum but I can maybe help with some information about some stocks

1 Like

Me and @Fergus never met, yet at least. he works for BUX and i don’t but i am just very enthousiastic about everything i face life :slight_smile: .

I help wherever i can and whoever i can. Might even be helpful to a company like BUX. Who knows ey :wink:

1 Like

Dat zal niet gek zijn, als jij daar gaat werken :+1::grin:

1 Like

Allright that sounds very wonderfull! You help a lot of people on BUX! Keep up this good work

I had that same feeling, too bad he didn’t get a punishment. I can’t wait for the upcoming races going to be incredibly exciting :grin:

And thanks, I hope so too :pray:t4:

1 Like

We know each other from the Community Forum indeed! But that sounds like a cool idea @DaveyV19 I was thinking of highlighting some highly traded stocks like Shell or other interesting stocks on our Forum. We will provide them with some interesting news updates and share out thoughts.

Something like the topic @Jim started about Prosus

And maybe it’s nice idea to schedule a call so we can talk together about BUX and our community? I would love to share my thoughts and community plans with you guys :pray:t4: @Cornel @Cobalt @DaveyV19

2 Likes

Sounds great, let’s make this happen! I will contact you :grin:

You got my email right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes sir! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lijkt me een leuk idee!

2 Likes

Texel here😁! Only 4 days left and then still a week @home, before work starts again…:expressionless:

3 Likes

It feels bad to give it a :heart::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Enjoy Texel @RonP ! :smiley: You are lucky with the weather :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @Fergus ! Yes for sure, it feels like a holiday in Spain here at the beach :wink:

2 Likes

Allright sounds like a great idea, I think it is very good to show some different perspectives and yeaasssss there are still a lot of exciting races left on the calendar Zandvoort will be special for sure

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

I am usually online everyday, well every hour mostly. You can tag me and ask me stuff. I will react a bit later then usual because i am going on a 7 day vacation to Schiermonnikoog, see ya’ll around!

2 Likes

Veel plezier man!

1 Like

Have fun!

1 Like

Enjoy!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll go to Crete, GR this summer just one week. With Pfizer(PFE) in the veins I’m really looking forward :slight_smile:

2 Likes