Improvements to the BUX Zero app

I’m not entirely sure what improvements have been implemented in the new version of Bux Zero. I probably prefer the previous design - the new version somehow looks more dated and I don’t like the flickering effect caused by the real-time adjustment of the total value in the red box - it might be an idea to round it up to the nearest Euro. I don’t recall how that was presented previously, but it was fine as it was. In terms of functionality, I would like to have the ability to add notes to my investments. I have an ETF for my daughters, for example, that I’d like to mark as theirs, just so that I don’t get them mixed up with other investments over time.

1 Like

Hi everyone, @jensBUX just announced some great news. BUX is looking into some of the suggestions we’ve made. :smiley::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

ik zou het goed vinden als er een alertfunctie komt, zodat je aandelen kunt kopen op de prijswaarde die jij in gedachte hebt.

2 Likes

I think an alert function can be useful. However, you can already put a limit order which will buy the stock when it reaches that price. So i guess the alert function has less priority compared to other more “useful” functions such as pre- and after market prices, dividend data’s, etc. But that’s just my opinion?

3 Likes

I absolutely agree. However, I do think an alert function could be useful for setting long-term price targets. Not so much for buying purposes, but more for selling purposes.

2 Likes

Yeah, on a second opinion I totally get your point. I didn’t think of it as a whole. Such orders are also only available for one day, so an alert function (which last forever or for a really long time ±3 months) would be beneficial for investors who don’t check it every day! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. I’d like to see the current trade volume for a stock and the monthly/3-monthly average trade volume. Now I keep going to Investing.com for such information.

2. Currently you can see the daily percentage change of a stock. I’d like to see how much money that translates to per share. Percentages say very little sometimes. Also for this I go to Investing.com

3. I’d like to be able to group my stocks. I think something like this has already been mentioned above or under another topic, but it would be nice to be able to separate the stocks per geographic location, by currency used, by exchange, by sector, by type (growth/dividend/growth-dividend), or by trade volume. In short: categorization :smiley:

4. In the portfolio overview you can also see the all-time percentage change per stock. However you can’t see that for the total of the portfolio. You can only see the all-time change in value, not percentage. Can this be added there?

4 Likes

Hi, I sure would like to see some rating system for all stocks concerning the ‘greenness’ of the company. I really do not want my money invested in pollutors.

1 Like

Yes please! That would be great.

1 Like

It has been said many times already, but I do think the introduction of fractional shares would be a great addition to the app. Especially since Bux Zero is targeting new and beginner investors with probably smaller portfolio sizes (initially).
I, for example, am very interested in stocks like Amazon, Alphabet, Lotus Bakeries, etc, but buying a single one of those shares would mean investing a huge portion of my portfolio in that company and therefore greatly reducing my diversification.
When reading tweets, comments and interviews with Bux employees, they have suggested on several occasions this feature is already being worked out and will be coming soon. I look forward to this release!

4 Likes

Hello,

It would be great to be able to export all your transactions in a .csv file format so that you can also analyze your progress in your own environment.

Best regards,

Avalennon

2 Likes

Please delete the free share notification on the home screen. this does not contribute to the ease of use of the app

8 Likes

I would like to see a widget on my home screen where I can see the price or the percentage from that day of my favourite stock.

I’m using Yahoo finance to follow up my bux zero and crypto assets, which is stupid as I need to manually have to sync. Things I like about their app:

• red/green/grey to show profit/loss/equal
  • sort stock like you wish (I personally sort them by exchange, so open and closed stocks aren’t mixed)
  • more long term graphs, even for new stocks on bux zero, 5y would be nice as well
  • list overview with all details of your stocks, showing daily and total profit/loss
  • market closed = greyed out stock
  • please also show the official stock name (abbriviation)
5 Likes

Hi!
I’d like to have access to saving plans and fractional shares in the app. Also more countries like china or japan would be great!

1 Like

I need 2 wait for a couple of days before my funding is on my account. It would be great if it worked like Bolero (instant bank transfer via my bank app - QR code).
Would be a great functionality on Bux…

The TICKER SYMBOL, the most basic identifier in finance, should be the first thing on the list!

4 Likes

I would like to see buy/sell advice. It can be done pretty easily. Should list up the last 5 recommendations.

Overview stock… at the end of this overview: buy/sell advices
When you are holding a stock of these brands you should be able to receive a notification when a new advice has been announced.

This information can be fetched from beursgorilla for example.

4 Likes

I’ve already shared this with the helpdesk/chat of Bux 0 but adding the Symbol and ISIN of every share would be nice and imho necessary information.

Also the value of the account show in the big splash on top of the screen should be the portfolio value and not the total value of your account.

2 Likes

I would like to see more detailed graphs. Trend and momentum graphs, RSI and MACD for instance. Now I have to use a whole different platform to check those.

2 Likes