Impuestos compraventa acciones

Buenos días. Al realizar compraventa de acciones, además de tributar en mi país, debo tributar en Países Bajos, que son los que gestionan mi cuenta Bux? Alguien me puede informar? Gracias

3 Likes

Hi Ell,

It would be ideal if you could try and speak English, that way the majority will understand.

That being said, Google translate says:
“Hallo. Bij het kopen en verkopen van aandelen moet ik naast belasting in mijn land ook belasting betalen in Nederland, wie beheren mijn Bux-account? Kan iemand mij informeren? Bedankt”

“Hello. When buying and selling shares, in addition to paying taxes in my country, I must pay taxes in the Netherlands, who are the ones that manage my Bux account? Can someone inform me? Thanks”

5 Likes

Hola @ELL :wave:

Hi @ELL

I do not know the answer sadly, i will link one of the moderators @Fergus. For him with the Dutch translation!

" Hallo. Bij het kopen en verkopen van aandelen moet ik naast belasting in mijn land ook belasting betalen in Nederland, wie beheren mijn Bux-account? Kan iemand mij informeren? Bedankt"

Also Welcome to the forum! For what i know you are the first person from Spain to react here!

Cheers!

1 Like