It took BUX 0 25 minutes to show UK stock opening results

Guys, any reason why it took BUX 0 25 minutes to show the opening results in the UK.

10-15 minutes for Germany is long as well.

Couldn’t do anything. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hi @TripleD thanks for letting us know :pray:t4:

Sure it was BUX 0? Our team just checked and didn’t see any issues with delays in graphs or prices.

We are still investigating, I’ll let you know when we find something!

2 Likes

Yup, I had it too, when I woke up to this red morning I noticed for example my Airbus position was still at 0.00% with the graph at “no data”.

I think this was at around 9:15/9:20, a few minutes later it showed its true color… :frowning:

4 Likes

Noticed more often delays when opening. Not something like 20 minutes, but still a few minutes making is difficult to make a purchase I wanted. By the time everything was working prices already a lot higher

4 Likes

Sometimes i have the same but i notice every now and then (i do not have the precise details) it refreshes. Maybe it is an idea for BUX to look at a way to increase the speed of refreshing…?

I do not know your details but other platforms have a way to update live at every moment… I do not need second updates but the sooner the better lets just say.

Much love and have a good weekend :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Sadly yes. I even rebooted the application multiple times. I wanted to sell some stocks, but I couldn’t :slightly_frowning_face: .

1 Like

Yup, same text for me as well. Sell buttons didn’t work as well. Probably lost 500-1000 euros thanks to this :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It happens sometimes but I noticed a trend, i have the feeling it only happens when a stock plumbing down the drain. I had for expample with Bpost. It went down 25% and it showed 20 minutes after opening

2 Likes

Hmmm, I’m not seeing this, I have quite a bit of aviation postitions, as mentioned above I only had it with Airbus, as far as I could see… AF/KLM, Lufthansa Group, IAG and TUI (losses) were all visible in the app.

Had quite a big hit on TSLA as well when Elon started tweeting about his “selling 10%” but that was vissible immediately. Luckily most of that has recovered now :slight_smile:

4 Likes