Lucas Bols

Ticker (Bols) ASE I would like to request Lucas Bols. I think it is a fun company and some Dutch pride. I do know it is a very small company but they are quite famous… with some brands like Bols and passoa. I think this company has some big potential in the future

3 Likes

@Fergus @BenedettaBUX any news?

2 Likes

Hi @DaveyV19

Yes, I just checked, and unfortunately, our market maker doesn’t offer Lucas Bols because their market Cap is too low <150m.

1 Like

Allright. So companies with a marketcap below 150 M aren’t tradable on BUX? Or just particular this one? Because then I know that for the future… if it is 151 M I am gonna request again :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

2 Likes

@Fergus their marketcap is 170 M and is above 150 M you mentioned… that’s a weird answer from support you did receive …. They played you :joy:

2 Likes

Oops good one, this needs to be edited on our wishlist! I looked at a previous requested Lucas Bols request :sweat_smile: How did it come that their market cap exploded?

Anyway, I’ll check again with the team. And yes please request stocks with a mc larger than 150m, 151m should be fine lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Idk, maybe still recovering from COVID crash I guess…. But it is fun stock with quite a big history

2 Likes

Aah, that could be the reason! :smiley:

Update: An email has been sent to our marker maker. We hope to receive an answer soon!

2 Likes

Update: Lukas Bols is tradeable!

2 Likes